43

When no one said anything in between them, and were just standing in their thoughts.

Nana looked at jin frowning.

"Jin, are you going to stay here with us too?!" Nana asked.

Jin looked at her, while Taehyung looked at Jin.

"Like we don't mind-"

Before Nana can complete her sentence Jin sat down on one of the chair, "If you insist I can stay here."

Nana was dumbfounded.

While Taehyung stifled a laugh at Jin's actions.

Jin didn't looked at them bcoz he knows he did something embarassing, but who cares. He is here to stay, so he will.

"Well ok, you can stay." Nana said slowly and sat down too.

"So, who needs drinks?!" Nana asked.

"I don't drink." Jin said.

"Oh! But a little."

"A little will be fine for me." Taehyung said.

He himself is not that fond of alcohol but a little will be fine.

"For me too." Jin said immediately.

Nana and Taehyung both looked at him.

"Uh..if you both will drink then it will not look good if I don't,yeah?!" Jin asked hesitantly.

Nana smiled and nodded.

"I will bring it." Nana said and left both TaeJin alone.

"You don't have to come here just to give me my phone you know?!" Taehyung mocked Jin.

Jin squinted his eyes at him, "Why?! Bcoz I ruined your date with your soon-to-be-wife."

Taehyung shook his head laughing, "You still didn't ruined it though."

"Why didn't you told me that you have this plan?!" Jin asked Tae in accusing manner.

"And why would I tell you?!" Taehyung asked challenging him.

Jin frowned, "Bcoz I am your secretary."

"So?!" Taehyung shrugged.

"Excuse me?? I am the one who manage your all schedule. I should know about it."

"Well, this is not your work."

Jin rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Here you go." Just then Nana came and placed three glasses of drink in front of them.

Jin's mind started working.

'What if she mixed something in his drinks?! And then wants to take advantage of him then?!' he thought to himself.

Taehyung was going to take one glass when Nana stopped him, "No Tae, take this one. I get it prepared especially for you." she said giving Taehyung another glass.

Jin's eyes widened.

'Oh shit! There is really something fishy. Otherwise why she want to give him only that glass. All the drinks looks same anyway.'

Taehyung nodded at Nana and was going to drink, when Jin snatched that glass from him.

Nana and Taehyung both looked at him in surprised.

"What's wrong?!" Nana asked confused.

"Why can't he drink that one?!" Jin asked her pointing at other glass.