68

When Pearl dropped them on their destination it was already night. They found themselves in front of a big and high gate. 'Tannie's World' was written on it with a cute little puppy pic beside it.

"What's a puppy pic is doing in the welcome gate?" Taehyung asked confused.

"I read an article about it. The owner of the Yeontan group of industries have actually named his company and this place on his puppy's name. His puppy's name is Yeontan. So, this name and this pic." Jin said pointing at the name and the puppy's pic.

"Ah! That's-"

"Hilarious?"

"Cute." Taehyung completed his sentence.

Jin hummed impressed. He thought Taehyung will make fun of it.

Seeing them outside the gate, the guard inside opened the gate and welcomed them with a warm smile.

"Welcome to the Tannie's world."

TaeJin nodded at him smiling.

"Can I see your pass?" Guard asked.

Taehyung nodded and gave him the pass that Jungkook had given him.

Guard smiled looking at it.

He then called someone and soon an electric vehicle was in front of them. That vehicle is not something they have seen before in real world. It has a driver seat in front and in behind only two people can sit. Though the distance between the driver seat and behind seat is long, which left enough space to put luggage in it.

"Hello! I am here to take you to your hotel." The driver of that vehicle said bowing to them.

TaeJin nodded.

In which hotel they have to live it's already mention in that pass.

They put their luggage in the vehicle and sat themselves in behind.

When the driver started the vehicle and took them inside the Tannie's world, they were amazed. The road in which they were travelling right now was narrow and for a long distance there were only trees around them. All beautiful green, with beautiful colourful flowers, giving spring vibes.

It was beautiful

It was beautiful.

But...

"I can't believe they have sent us on honeymoon on a place like this." Taehyung said annoyed.

Jin looked at him confused, "What's wrong?"

"This place is...I don't know. It's childish."

Jin glared at him, "Shut up! Atleast we are somewhere bcoz of them. If it's upto you I bet we would have been at home forever."

"That's so not true. Ofcourse I want to take you to honeymoon too and I will but after we will have our baby healthy in our hand." Taehyung said.

"Don't make excuses. I know you haven't even thought about it." Jin said rolling his eyes.