20

"If you are done laughing. Can we work now?!" Taehyung asked when jin stopped laughing after what felt like eternity.

It's not like he was minding though, but he has to be strict.

Jin sighed, "Yeah. I think I have to accept my fate now that I am stuck with you here for whole night." he frowned.

Taehyung felt offended by his words.

"You are saying like I am so happy to be here with you." Taehyung said mockingly.

Jin rolled his eyes. "We both have to suffer then." he said and sat on one of the chair.

Taehyung also sat on the chair and nodded.

Next one hour they were just working. Thinking about ideas and then listing it so that they can then discuss and prepare a best presentation from it.

But their whole concentration gets in vain when the room became fully dark.

"What happened?!" Jin asked confused and was mentally praying that it's not what he is thinking.

"I think the power got cut." Taehyung said wondering.

And just like that jin realized that his prayers gets in deaf ears.

"But suddenly?!" Taehyung asked confused and his question get answered when they heard voice of thunder followed by various lightnings and thunder indicating that it's about to heavy rain or worst a thunderstorm.

They both stood up bcoz of sudden thunder but soon calm down.

Jin's shoulder slumped and he sighed defeatedly.

"Why did I even thought of working overnight?!" Taehyung mumbled in himself.

"What are we going to do now?!" Jin whined to Taehyung.

Taehyung shrugged but Jin couldn't see him bcoz it's dark.

"Sir?" Jin asked again when Taehyung didn't answer.

Taehyung realized that Jin couldn't see him so he answered he don't know.

"What can we even do in dark?" Taehyung asked Jin in return.

"Don't we have anything to use when there is emergency power cut?"

"Outside the room Seokjin not here."

Jin beamed when he gets an idea. "I have something." he said to Taehyung excitedly.

"What?" Taehyung asked confused.

"I have candles."

"What?!" this time Taehyung asked him in shock.

"You keep candles with you everywhere." he asked in disbelief.

Jin shrugged and said, "I keep so many things in my bag. My halmeoni told me to always be ready for everything. Who knows when and what you need, so it's good to be ready."

"Weird." Taehyung can only say this.

Jin didn't gave him attention though he started finding his bag so he can lit up the candles.

The more reason that Jin keep candles with him is bcoz he lives alone in the hotel and even if he is not hella scared of dark but still he is not fond of it either. And what if sometime anything happen to him like this in hotel, he can't just rely on hotel's management, he should be ready for everything.

When he found candles he started searching matchbox.

But he didn't find it.

Then he remembered that he only bought candles when he was in shop with hoseok but not matchbox.