45

"Kim Taehyung?!"

Taehyung looked at Yoongi from behind Nana, and annoyedly said, "Yoongi come here and help."

Yoongi furrowed his brows, thinking is Taehyung just calling him there now, when Taehyung and Nana are both so close.

He went there with slow steps anyway.

And what he found made his eyes go wide more.

There Nana's hair was stuck in between Taehyung's shirt button and both of them are trying to untangle it, but it's getting just more stuck.

Maybe Taehyung pulled Nana's hair a little harshly bcoz Nana took Taehyung's name in pain.

Taehyung sighed.

"Are you going to help?!" Taehyung snapped at Yoongi when he found him standing there in shock.

"How did you both end up like this?!" Yoongi asked them in shock and confusion.

"We were just hugging but her hair got stuck in my shirt. Jeez! That's why I don't like girls long hair." Taehyung said sighing.

"Excuse me?!" Nana looked at him accusingly.

Yoongi doesn't want to indulge more in this, when this is the reason that Jin cried.

"Cut the hair." Yoongi said seriously.

"What the hell?! Shut up." Nana yelled at him.

"Yoongi help. Don't give useless advice."

Yoongi sighed and nodded.

He slowly tried to untangle Nana's hair from shirt button but it was getting stuck more, and Nana was making sounds in pain.

"I have my movie role audition, I can't let anything happen to my hair." Nana said pouting.

Taehyung sighed. This is just too much.

Surprisingly when he told Nana that he can't marry her, nana smiled and said ok. She then told Taehyung about her audition in one movie role. Just when she was about to go, she came and hugged Taehyung. They didn't even hugged for so long, but when she tried to move away she couldn't as her hair were stuck on Taehyung's shirt button.

Since then they are trying to untangle it from buttons but it isn't working, it is only getting more jumbled.

Nana even removed her jacket so that it don't disturb them.

After two minutes of Yoongi calmly trying, they finally succeed.

All of them took breath of relief.

"Now, I should leave." Nana said.

She wear her jacket and again as a habit came to Taehyung to hug him to say goodbye, but Taehyung backed away making Nana laugh.

"My hair traumatized you." she said laughing and bid them goodbye and left.

"Is Jin here?!" Taehyung asked Yoongi as soon as Nana was gone.

"Yes and no." Yoongi answered.

"What do you mean?!" Taehyung asked confused.

Yoongi opened his mouth and closed.

God, it really get messed up, isn't it?!

If Yoongi thought that Nana and Taehyung were kissing, then Jin must also think the same, and that's why he left crying.

"I thought you and Nana were kissing." Yoongi said looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung coughed and looked at him wide eyes, "What?! Why would I?! I love Jin." he said defending himself.