59

It's been exact one year since I published this book. I published it last year on September 21 and today is the day.

I am sad that this book is still not complete, but glad that atleast it's taking a nice turn in it's anniversary. What turn you have to read to know?! 😉

A little of this chapter was supposed to be the next chapter but when I remember that it's one year anniversary of this book, I thought it will be better if the things I wanted to happen in another chapter, gets start in this only. So, I deleted some of the scenes I wanted to write from my head and merged those two chapter in one. Idk why I am telling this but hehe, it's done so let's start the chapter 😆.

Next day Taehyung get a call from the owner of one of the most successful company of Japan. They were thinking of expanding their business in Korea too, and they chose Tae's company as the first company they would like to work with.

But to finalize the deal Taehyung has to go to Japan for a meeting with high officials of that company.

Bcoz Taehyung has his private plane it will only take him one day to go, attend the meeting and come back. He doesn't has to stay away from here for so long, so he agreed.

Actually he doesn't want to go out of the country right now or for next few months bcoz of Jin. He wants to take care of him, and for that he needs to be here.

But as it was just a day journey, he agreed.

Problem arised when Jin asked to join him.

And to no one surprise Taehyung denied.

Taehyung told Jin that he shouldn't go.  Long distance travel is not good for him and many reasons but Jin was adamant about going. He convinced Taehyung that he is ok, and that if he had any problems then he will tell him.

Taehy first supported Taehyung but after seeing an extreme gloomy face of Jin, she supported him instead.

Taehyung then and there knows that he has already lost, so he sighed. And again to no one surprise agreed for Jin to come with him.

Next morning they get ready early and were off to Japan.

After three and a half hour of long journey they were finally at their destined place. The company where they have to attend a meeting.

Jin was all cheerful in the beginning two hours of their journey, then he kept getting quiet little a little. Atlast when they were in the company, it even seems like he will cry.

Taehyung got worried and asked him the reason.

Jin tried to play it cool at first but after Tae requested him many times to tell him, he embarrassed took off his shoes and shows his feet.

Taehyung's heart dropped seeing Jin's feet which were all swollen and must be paining.

Taehyung wanted to scold Jin right then and there, wanted to say that see I told you. 'I told you, you shouldn't have come', 'You said that you will tell me if you have any problems then why you didn't' or any snarky comments.

But after seeing Jin's misty eyes and knowing very well that Jin is feeling guilty on his own, he didn't say anything and silently picked Jin up.

He asked the receptionist of that office to give them a room. The receptionist told them that a cabin is already assigned for them where they were supposed to wait and rest, till the meeting begin. So, she took them there.

Taehyung already took an employee of his office with him to assist him. Even though Jin was his secretary and he was with him, Tae didn't want to tire him out. He asked that employee to bring a massage oil.