37

Next morning:

Jin took a breath of relief when he didn't found Taehyung at breakfast table.

He wants to ignore him even though he knows that he can't do that for so long.

When Jin was about to sleep yesterday till then he was cursing himself for calling Taehyung cute.

Then he remembered how he complimented him about his smile.

The thing is,a formal compliment is normal for him. But who the hell gives these type of compliments to their boss?! And if they did then aren't they are type of people who want to flatter their boss.

But Jin didn't wanted to do that.

And if that was not enough, before sleeping a scene flash in front of his eyes.

The scene in which Taehyung and him were lying on bed holding each other close and talking like it's normal for them.

He opened his eyes wide at that, thinking that how can he even think about anything like this to happen between them.

Well, then he realize that it already happened.

At the time when they were on Taehyung's bed everything was good. Jin has different things in his mind and he didn't realized anything. But when he remembered those moments again, it made him..blush?!

And embarrased.

Just thinking about those moments made his heart to beat fast.

And now he is not sure how to face Taehyung.

Still he went and silently sat down on table to eat breakfast.

Taehyung came downstairs and he was the one to greet Jin first today.

Jin stiffened but greeted him back.

Taehyung was then serious and normal as he is used to be. That makes Jin happy but a little disappointed too.

"Seokjin, I was thinking that you should start working from office." Taehyung said to Jin in between breakfast.

Jin looked at him, "You mean not from home?!"

"That's what I exactly mean."

Jin bit his lips, contemplating what to do.

"Listen, whatever problem you had bcoz of which you didn't wanted to go to office, is solved now, right?! You didn't wanted to go bcoz you were afraid of Lisa.

But now you don't have to. I think she will not do anything. And even if she did, I am there now."

Jin gave him a small smile.

Now when he think about it, so yeah true, the problem that he has bcoz of which he can't go to office is solved.

He doesn't has to think about Lisa. And now he is strong enough to fight for himself.

He believes that Lisa has changed though.

Jin also miss hobi. If he will work from office, he can meet him everyday.

And Taehyung said that he will be there too.

So, it's good to start working from office.

Thinking that he told Taehyung that he is ready, "Ok, sir. I am ok to work from office."

Taehyung smiled at him.

After 20 minutes:

Taehyung was waiting outside for Jin, so that they can go to office together.

That's what he thought.