65 (Wedding day 1/2)

Wedding day will be divided into two parts 😁.

Note: I have never gotten a chance to be in a christian wedding. So, the only thing I know about it is from movies or stories here. So, don't expect it to be realistic 🤷🏻‍♀️

And the priest is me. Male version of mine 😌.

On wedding day:

"Perfect." Taehy said running her palms on Taehyung tuxedo's collar. Her eyes were shining from happiness and unshed tears while looking at Taehyung.

"You are looking so good Taehyung-ah." she said softly.

Taehyung was wearing a white tuxedo which has blacks stripes in its collar area, with a black tie. He also had curled his black hair a little which are falling over his forehead making him look cute and extremely handsome at same time.

"But you crying is not good eomma

"But you crying is not good eomma." Taehyung said wiping her tears.

She shook her head laughing, "I am not crying. It's just happy tears. I was waiting for this day for so long. I was dying to see you like this. Today, I am so happy. Even more than you. And what makes me most happy is that you are marrying someone you love and who loves you in return."

Taehyung smiled, "I am happy too eomma."

"I know." she mouthed and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

She then pulled away and smiled wide and excited, "Ok. Now, you both see if something is lacking and make him ready and I am going to check on Jin. Only few hours are left." she said looking at Yoongi and Jimin.

Jimin and Yoongi both are Taehyung's best man so they are with him in his room and are taking care of everything related to him. Well, Jimin is, while Yoongi is sitting on the sofa either busy in his phone or throwing comments on both Jimin and Taehyung.

On Taehy's words though both Jimin and Yoongi nodded sincerely.

Taehy smiled and went outside the room.