19

TaeJin funny fluffy🙃:

Don't have any expectations. It's just TaeJin fluff in this chapter 🤷. And nothing else😔.

Flashback:
At 10:30pm:

In KTH Enterprises:

"Who call someone this late in office?! I was going to sleep peacefully but people here can't even let me do that. Is this the time to work. I better not sleep in middle...." Jin's words were got cut when he suddenly found Taehyung standing outside the office.

Jin screamed in fear.

Taehyung just looked at him with a bored expression.

"You are scaring me." Jin said calming his heartbeats.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "I was literally standing here since you take a turn for the company. You would have seen me if you weren't busy talking shit about me in your mind." he said calmly.

Jin gasped, "Who told you this?! I was not doing anything like this." he defended himself.

Taehyung just turn away from him and smugly smiled.

Everyone from office were already on their home.

Taehyung was also having dinner with his mom when he got call from Mr.Lee saying that bcoz Jackson is not in this project so they have to hire someone else in place of him.

And now they need new presentation with new ideas. And that also tomorrow.

Taehyung tried to convince him that they just can't prepare everything in one day but Mr.Lee was adamant about having that presentation tomorrow only.

So, Taehyung understood that he is taking revenge from him as he stopped Jackson from working in this project. And now Mr.Lee has to work double so he also want Taehyung to work double too.

Well that's cruel.

But it what it is. So he decided to work overnight. And bcoz Jin was his partner he needs Jin too.

He didn't has Jin's phone number. So, he called hoseok and asked him to tell Jin to come to office.

Hoseok did what he was told.

Jin frowned knowing that he has to go to office bcoz he was just about to sleep in his hotel room.

But his luck didn't let him.

So, now they both are here at 10:30pm in their office.

When they both entered inside the office it was fully dark. All the lights were off.

Taehyung didn't bother to turn on the lights and kept walking without any hurdle.

On the other hand Jin was difficulty in walking bcoz of dark. He is still not that familiar with whole office.

"Why aren't we turning on the lights?!" He finally asked Taehyung when he get bumped by God knows what.

"Bcoz it's not needed. Besides we should save electricity." Taehyung answered.

"Are you saving electricity or electricity bills?!" Jin jokes.

"Both." Taehyung immediately answered making Jin laugh.

But soon he groaned when he again got bumped by something.

"First see and then walk Seokjin." Taehyung annoyedly.