21

When Lisa and Rose came to their office and went to presentation room they just want to check the door so that they can call someone for it's maintenance before the meeting in the evening.

But what they never thought that they will find Taehyung and Jin sleeping so close to each other. And that also Taehyung nearly shirtless and Jin clinging over him.

So, when they saw that scene they could only gasp in surprise.

Hearing the sudden noise Jin woke up.

His vision was still blurry from sleepiness. He was feeling comfortable but still his body was aching bcoz of sleeping in weird position.

When he tried to sit straight he couldn't bcoz of someone's hold around his shoulder.

He confused looked at the person who is holding him.In his sleepy mind he thought that it's Taehyung but then he shrugged thinking that it can't happen. And bcoz he was still sleepy he just put his head again on Taehyung's chest and slept.

Jin was unaware that Lisa and Rose both are looking at him.

Rose was looking at them still in shock or in awe and in other hand Lisa was looking at them in anger.

She wanted them to wake up so she knocked on the already open door.

Jin again bcoz of noise woke up frowning but this time he see Lisa and Rose standing in front of him with weird expression in their face.

Jin looked at them confused thinking is he dreaming about Lisa and rose now bcoz how can they be in his hotel room. But soon all the memories of last night came flooding to his mind and his eyes widened finally realizing that Taehyung is really the one holding him and he wasn't hallucinating about Taehyung.

He immediately looked around to see his state and found his face on Taehyung's chest and his hand on Taehyung's bare waist. That was so intimate and he felt himself blushing but he get scared too.

So, he tried to stand up immediately but end up falling on top of Taehyung causing Taehyung to wake up.

Their faces were so close. They lost in each other's eyes for more than a minute forgetting about their surrounding and situation.

Lisa couldn't watch this more. So, she decided to make her presence known.

"KT, how you both are here like this?!" she asked calmly in confusion but inside she wants to scream.

Hearing her voice they both came to senses and Jin get away from Taehyung and stood up immediately looking awkward. Taehyung also stood up with him.

Lisa,Rose and Jin all three of them look at Taehyung and looked away blushing.

Taehyung looked at them confused but then he realized that how he is standing there. His full upper body in display.

He immediately turned away and buttoned up his shirt then looked at them trying so hard to hide his embarrasment.

He spotted his coat in one of the chair and hurriedly went towards and put on his coat.

All the time Jin was looking here and there not knowing what to do and say. Lisa was getting irritated and angry thinking about the scene she saw moments ago. Rose was in awe bcoz of what she saw and trying so hard to not glance towards Taehyung.

When Taehyung finally put on his coat and made himself comfortable he put on his professional face totally forgetting what happened moments ago and looked at Lisa.

"Lisa can you ask someone to get this door fixed?" he asked Lisa.

"Ofcourse." Lisa immediately answered.