30

After three hours of them working, Taehy returned with Taehyung's favourite food, and they all ate together.

Taehy was worried for Taehyung when he saw that he is little burnt, but Taehyung convinced her that it's nothing and he is ok.

She gets happy thinking that both TaeJin work together though. She felt giddy when she came to know that taehyung cut the vegetables, she asked Taehyung to help her next time, that Taehyung denied groaning ofcourse.

Taehyung ever stepped inside kitchen only for Taehy, and that also to make cupcakes.

So, she was surprised when she came to know that taehyung helped Jin.

But then she is seeing changes in Taehyung since Jin came to his life.

So, she shouldn't be surprise.

And this makes her more adamant to do something, so that TaeJin can come closer.

Next day:
In the morning:
At breakfast:

"Do I have to work today too?!" Jin asked Taehyung.

Taehyung, Jin and Taehy all are sitting and having their breakfast when Jin asked Taehyung this question.

"It's weekend." Taehyung answered.

"Yes, that's why I am asking. It's weekend but we work from home and as usual you are in your office attire that means you are going to work. But do I have to work too?!"

Jin doesn't want to work today honestly.

Taehyung sighed, "No Seokjin. That's what I said, it's weekend so you are free."

Jin smiled widely.

"And you gonna work?!" Taehy is the one who asked Taehyung this.

"Ofcourse." Taehyung answered as a matter of fact.

"No. It's weekend and you will not work too." Taehy said.

"Eomma I don't have anything else to do, so let me work."

"Let's go to picnic." Taehy said excitedly.

She made this plan before sleeping yesterday. After hearing their moments yesterday, she realized that it's better to give them some time outside their office work.

Time where they can talk more than just about work.

Then there are chances that they can get close.

She didn't thought that she will ask them to go to picnic though, but in the morning when she saw that it's sunny day, she thought it's a good day for picnic.

Yesterday, it rained so heavily and today it's sunny day, which makes today's weather so beautiful.

Besides she remembered that Jin told him that he is new here. So, if they go to picnic, it will help Jin to know Seoul more.

Jin looked excited at her idea while Taehyung looked at her surprised.

"What?!" he asked.

"Picnic. Today's weather is so good. Don't you think so??" she asked.

"Oh yeah it is. But suddenly?!"

"Not suddenly. This is the first weekend that I got you here at home, otherwise you always go to office to work alone. And today's weather is good. Then Jin is here. There are many reasons for it."

Taehyung hummed.

"Ok. I will arrange a driver for both of you. You both can go." Taehyung said.

Taehy rolled her eyes, "Didn't you heard Taehyung that I asked you to come with us too?!"