58

Something to know-

~ In this story Jungkook and Jimin both are younger than Taehyung and Jin. Jikook are 24 years old while TaeJin are 26.

Jin came inside with a resolution that he will not think about where he had seen Jungkook before, anymore.

So far he succeeded in this.

And the sole reason is bcoz Jikook just don't seems fun, infact they are fun.

It's been nearly 20 minutes that TaeJin came inside, and as soon as Jin was in front of Jikook, they both pulled him and made him sit in between them.

Jin is feeling like a celebrity by the way they both are happy to see him. It's like he is some kind of different specie and they both are amazed to meet him.

Well actually they are.

He came to know that when Jungkook's first line to him was, "How you convinced Taehyungie hyung to marry you?" he asked Jin with his big eyes filled with amazement.

Jin didn't get the chance to answer bcoz Jimin was already speaking, "Kookie look at him. Isn't it obvious why Tae hyung wants to marry him?!"

At that both Jungkook and Jimin once look at Jin then at each other.

After giving each other a long stare, they again looked at Jin. This time with a serious expression.

Jin blinked at them confused, wondering what they are thinking.

"What?" As soon as he asked them that he got two questions in return.

"Are you a model?" Jimin ask.

At the same time, "Do you know black magic?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin clicked his tongue, "Black magic? Seriously? Where did that came from?" he asked genuinely confused.

"Weren't you thinking the same before?" Jungkook asked Jimin curiously.

"No!" Jimin groaned suffering and rolled his eyes.

Jungkook just gave him an innocent confused stare.

"I meant look at him. He looks like a model. On top of that, the best model I have ever seen. So, who will even deny to marry him? Must be some idiot." Jimin said giving Jin a smile.

"Me Jimin-ah. I will deny, bcoz I will always choose you to marry me. And I am not an idiot. I am just in love with you." Jungkook said sincerely.

"I- " Jimin looked at him speechless and dumbfounded at that.

On the other hand Jin hearing all their conversation and looking at their expression couldn't help but laugh loudly. It was funny for him to see them first asking him a question, Jimin getting irritated by Jungkook, Jungkook's innocent eyes at that.

It was his type of fun, and it made him laugh.

"You both are soo cute." Jin said between his laugh.

At that both Jungkook and Jimin looked at him with big and happy smile.

Looking at them and then at Tae's and Taehy's pleased expression Jin realized that they were acting like this so that they can make Jin comfortable with them. This realization turned his laugh into soft smile.

"But seriously, I wanted to meet you so bad. I never thought that in this life I will get the chance to attend Taehyungie hyung's wedding. But you made it possible." Jungkook said smiling.

"True. We both were so shocked when we came to know that hyung is going to get married." Jimin said.

"And more shocked when we came to know that it's love marriage." Jungkook added.