29

A fluffy and close to romantic update of TaeJin on Valentine's day🥰.

Next day:

"Aunt you are working alone in the kitchen. Where are the servants?!" Jin asked Taehy when he saw her alone making breakfast for them.

"Jin they are on day off. We always give our servants two days off once in a month. So they will come back day after tomorrow." Taehy told him.

Jin nodded and then helped Taehy in making breakfast.

Then he, Taehy and Taehyung ate their breakfast together.

Taehy after breakfast told them that she has to go to her friend's house. She will be back till afternoon.

Taehyung didn't go to his office today and they started working from morning.

At 2pm:

Jin was doing his work today seriously.

Taehyung was also working and time to time glancing at Jin.

Then his cellphone ring, when he checked who it is, he found that his mother is calling him.

"Hey eomma." Taehyung greeted her.

Jin also smiled hearing that it's Taehy who is calling.

"Taehyungie I will be late to come." Taehy said.

"Why?!" Taehyung asked confused.

"Don't live under rock Taehyung. It's heavily raining for three hours all the roads are blocked now. I can't travel." Taehy told him.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he hear that. Why don't he know that it's raining.

To confirm what his mom is saying he went to the closed window and opened it.

He found that true it's really raining heavily.

"Ok. Take care and come when the rain will stop." Taehyung told Taehy.

He couldn't quite understand the reply bcoz of bad network connection but still he can hear ok from other side and that's enough for him.

"It's raining." he heard jin's voice behind him as soon as he hung up the call.

"Yeah! And that also for three hours."

"Really?? Why didn't we realize then?!" Jin asked him.

Taehyung sat on his chair and said, "Bcoz we were working."

"Make sense." Jin said and sat on his chair too.

"What did aunt said?!" Jin asked Taehyung.

"She will be late bcoz it's raining and the roads are blocked."

"Oh!" Jin frowned hearing this.

Taehyung was trying so hard to work after that. He was glancing at his phone, then at his laptop and after that doing nothing but just repeating that cycle.

Jin was watching him and couldn't understand why his boss is behaving weird.

"What's wrong?!" Jin finally asked him.

Taehyung was startled for a moment, then he shook his head.

Jin didn't backed out and kept looking at Taehyung with a raised brow, as if to encourage Taehyung to speak.

"Uhh.. aren't you hungry??" Taehyung asked hesitantly when Jin didn't stopped looking at him.

"Umm..a little bit. Are you??"