22

"It's my resignation letter."

Hearing Jin words Taehyung looked at him raising a brow.

"Say again. I think I heard you wrong." Taehyung said.

"This is my resignation letter. I-i want to quit this job." Jin said trying to sound confident.

Taehyung stand up hearing the same thing again.

"Why?" Taehyung asked confused.

"I just don't wanna work here." Jin shrugged.

Taehyung looked at him seriously for some moments then in a very serious voice asked Jin, "Seokjin, are you drunk?!"

Jin looked at him shocked and confused, "W-what?"

"Are you drunk?" Taehyung again asked more serious than before.

"God no!! What makes you think like that?!"

"So, are you joking with me?!"

"No." Jin annoyedly said.

He really is not understanding Taehyung's question.

"If you are not drunk and you are not joking either then what nonsense is this?!" Taehyung rolled his eyes at him and annoyedly asked.

Jin frowned.

"This is not nonsense. I am serious. I don't want to work here anymore."

Taehyung didn't understand the reason but he tried to.

He asked Jin in his most soft voice and with worry in his eyes. "Seokjin, is something wrong?! Someone said something to you?!"

And Jin just wanted to scream at him that why he is talking to him in soft voice now, when he is trying to leave from here.

"Sir,no one said anything to me. But I just wanna go.So please sign it and let me go." Jin said in serious voice.

"If no one said something then what's the problem?!" Taehyung again asked.

Jin rolled his eyes at him, "You are the problem." he said.

Taehyung looked at him shocked, "Me? What I did?!" he asked confused.

"Ask yourself that. It's not like you have been a very welcoming boss to me. Since, we met in that forest till now, you are just mean to me."

'Ok. That's bullshit.' Taehyung thought.

"Seokjin, we will talk about this later, alright. Let's get ready for our meeting first." he tried to make Jin sit and work.

But Jin shook his head. "Why are you not understanding?! I don't wanna work. I just want to get out from here." he asked Taehyung annoyed.

'Why don't he just let me go?!' Jin thought.

"I am not understanding bcoz there is nothing to understand. You are talking nonsense as usual. And I am not going to entertain you in this. Now let's work." Taehyung said sternly.

Jin sighed.

"Do you remember in my first day I told you that I will only leave this office if you will fire me?

But now I change my mind. I wanna go.

So, here is my resignation letter. Just sign it and let me go." he told Taehyung.

"And why is that?!" Taehyung asked, he desperately wanna know the reason.

Jin looked at him in annoyance, "Why are you asking so many question. This is not professional.