16 (Party 2/3)

Taehyung leaned closer to Jin and asked him in threatening voice, "What is this Seokjin?"

Jin bit his lip and closed his eyes, "I don't know." he said softly.

Taehyung cocked an eyebrow at him, "Aren't you are the one who order this?" his voice was clearly showing that he is pissed.

"I ordered Italian, I swear." Jin whined.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes at him, "Well yeah!!" he said sarcastically.

"You prepare this Jin." Jackson looked at jin amused.

"I mean nowadays even poor arrange some foreign foods in their wedding just to maintain their image. And here you are serving us kimchi. Isn't it too low for this party?!" he mocked Jin.

Jin looked down and Taehyung just closed his eyes to calm himself.

"I know Kimchi is good and all but even I know it's not good for this type of parties. Nobody is going to eat that." this time it was Lisa who said to Jin.

"But I didn't order this. Ok, maybe I don't know much about these parties but I know how to follow orders. I didn't order this. I order Italian. I am sure." Jin said shaking his head like he can't believe what is happening right now.

"Now it's not the time to act." Lisa hissed at him.

"I am not acting." Jin glared at her.

"Excuse me? Is this feel like a some kind of a joke to you?!" Taehyung made Jin face him and growled at him.

Jin shook his head, he was going to say something to Taehyung when Lisa came and hold one of Taehyung's arm.

Taehyung was already in anger and when Lisa hold him he instantly glared at her too causing her to back away.

But she immediately compose herself.

"KT calm down. Anger will not help. I have some caterer friends. Their restaurant is very near from here. I can ask them to help us. If it's ok with you?!" she asked softly. But didn't dare to hold Taehyung's hand again though.

She saw Taehyung eyes getting soft or calculative like he is thinking.

"Please." Taehyung at last said slowly.

Lisa widely smiled at him and immediately left to call someone.

Taehyung then again looked at Jin with cold eyes.

Jin lips quivered and he looked down.

"Just wait for few minutes Mr.Lee." Taehyung said to Me.Lee apologetically.

Mr.lee looked at Jin confused but then he didn't said anything and just nodded at Taehyung.

Jackson still has his eyes on Jin.

Just after ten minutes there were caterers arranging all type of Italian foods.

Lisa was instructing them.

Jin looked at them confused. "Isn't it to too soon for short notice. How can they arrange everything just in 10 minutes. The food is not even looking like it's old, it's looking fresh. Like they just made it for this. But Lisa just called them now?! The food is looking like it was already ordered though." He thought confused.

Then he thought is only he is the one who is thinking that something is fishy here.

He ordered Italian and he is sure of it then how the order change into Kimchi?!

Even if Lisa asked them to bring Italian foods but she can ask them to bring some easy Italian dishes which can prepare in short time. But these are the same dishes that Taehyung asked him to order and that he did. And as far as he knows these dishes take time.