Chapter 26 (Part Two)

Start from the beginning

“Sure you are Chris. You don’t lie right? Fuck outta here pull the fuck over and let me out this damn car!” Needless to say I didn’t pull over.

I let Tishaya sit there and go off about me and Teyana like I wanted the bitch to kiss me. That shit literally came out of nowhere, yeah I was fucked up for kissing her back. My dumb ass shouldn’t have but the shit caught me off guard. I didn’t even realize what I was doing until Keeis came in the back making us jump away from each other. He left out with a confused look on his face and this bitch had the nerve to try and kiss me again. Of course I didn’t let that shit happen again. I was already fucked up I’ll be damned if I let the shit get worse. Tey got mad and cursed me out for not loving or caring about her before storming out like five year old who got told no but I didn’t give a damn. Fuck it and her for even putting me in that position.

“Chris, CHRIS!” Tishaya screamed while snapping her fingers in my face knocking me out of my thoughts.

“I’m not pulling over Tishaya so sit your ass back and shut up!”

“Nigga you have to pull over and not because of me. The cops are behind us.” Looking in my rearview mirror I sucked my teeth seeing them right behind my car.

“Shit, this is not good”

“What? I know your stupid ass doesn’t have drugs in the car while I’m in here.”

“No I don’t have no fucking drugs on me, I got my strap though.”

“Oh fuckin’ boy here we go.”

“If you don’t have a way to make this shit better shut up.” I gritted through my teeth. She was pissing me the fuck off.

“You shut up, where is it?”

“Why?”

“Just tell me where the fuck it is and pull over before they think you’re trying to get away.”

“In the glove compartment, the fuck is you about to do?”

“Christopher shut up damn.” Tishaya pulled some tissue out of her purse before opening the glove compartment and taking the gun out with her hand wrapped in tissue. “Is this the only one?”

“As far as I know,”

“The hell you mean as far as you know? So damn slow sometimes bruh I swear. You don’t have one on you?”

“Yeah I forgot, here.” I pulled the one from my waist and gave it to her. She put both of them in her purse then sat back while I pulled over.

“How much you paid for that purse?” I asked her with my eyebrow raised.

“Twenty two and some change.”

“Hundred?”

“Thousand and before you go running your mouth this is a birkin bag the shit is not cheap and it’s helping you right now so don’t even come at me.” Smart ass mouth. Before I could say something to her there was a knock on my window. Rolling it down I came face to face with an officer.

“What’s the problem officer?”

“I need to see your license and registration,” The cop said. Tishaya handed me my stuff and I gave it to him. He walked away for a couple of minutes then came back over. “Can both of you step out of the car?”

“For what?”

“We just need you to step out of the car.” He said in a stern tone. Shaking my head Tishaya and I both stepped out the car and stood off to the side.