"I'm glad you like it. Let's take a look at the inside." He said and we walked in.

"I like that chandelier."

"It is nice, see now you got me wanting to move." Tishaya said and I laughed.

"I just don't like the white walls, everything is else is alright."

"We have the high ceilings like Mr. Stevenson specified. It is still some furniture here because the people who are selling it are not done moving just yet. I don't even think they've started."

"Well if we buy it they have to hurry up and get out."

"Well you guys would have to talk about the time and all of that, but yes once you own it they will definitely have to leave." He said. "Let me show you the living room." We followed him and I nodded in approval.

"I like this, it needs some work but I like it. Their furniture looks cheap." I told him.

"Let me find out you are getting bookie miss." Tishaya said and I looked at her.

"I'm not getting boojie I'm just stating my opinion."

"Mhmm sure," She laughed.

"Shut up,."

"I'm just saying."

"Can you show us the kitchen please?" He nodded and led the way. "I like this, it's not real big but it's not small either. This house is really good so far." I said when we walked inside.

"Yeah you haven't really criticized anything that can't be changed."

He finished showing us the house in about thirsty minutes. I was in love with it. The bedroom, bathroom, closet, backyard was ridiculously huge, everything was just perfect. They even had the right amount of space for him to have his man cave in the basement.

"Do we have a sell?"

"Yes, hold on just let me call him really fast." I walked off to the side while dialing Michael's number and he picked up on the second ring.

"Wassup?"

"I found the house its perfect."

"Perfect? You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, it has five big ass closets, huge living room and backyard. The only thing we need to do is paint and add something's here and there."

"Well sign the papers then."

"I can't I'm only sixteen I can't sign off on a house."

"Yes you can."

"Are you sure? That doesn't sound right."

"Natasha do you trust me?"

"Yes I trust you bu-"

"But nothing, just sign the papers ma. I got everything else."

"Alright if you say so."

"Handle that and call me when you get back to the house."

"Ok," I hung up the phone and went over to the realtor and sat down. I read the paperwork thoroughly before signing my names. I even went as far as to look up the words I didn't really know just to be extra careful. I'll be damned if I sign my name and something goes wrong then I'm just stuck.

"Well the deal is done. I will be delivering the keys to you later this week and they'll be moving out as soon as possible."

"Thank you, I know I ran you around a little bit."

"It's all a part of the job it's no problem. I'll be in touch." He smiled then walked out of the house.

"You signed those papers?" Tishaya asked while walking in the room with a sandwich in her hand.

"Yeah I did, bitch did you go in their fridge and eat their food?"

"So what, they got some good shit too. Hot pockets and all. You didn't answer my question you signed those papers?"

"Yeah so what, Ty said that I could. What was it bad or something?"

"No not at all. That just means this is your house."

"I know I'm going to be living here, duh."

"No I mean you own it. If your name is on the paperwork, this is your shit. He basically just bought you a house."

"Wait, but if he's paying for it it's his too."

"I mean in reality I guess, but legally this is your shit. Your name is on the deed all he did was foot the bill. How much was this again?"

"I don't know but look around you, it's not cheap."

"Plus it's all the way out in the fucking cut, do you own the property around it too? Like the road and shit?"

"I don't know, but damn I didn't even think about it. I'll ask Ty when I get back to the house."

"Well let's go then. Oh wait." She said before running off. It was a couple of seconds before she came back with a soda and two bottles of water in her hands.

"Tishaya put their shit back."

"No, fuck that come on. It's just a little something. I got you a hot pocket."

"That's a damn shame." I shook my head and walked out to the car and got in. "You're a thief."

"No bitch I'm smart and I was hungry so shut up." I swear she has some problems.

Later That Day

"Tasha!" I heard Michael yelling my name when he walked in the house.

"I'm upstairs!" I yelled back. A little while later he came in the room. "You look tired."

"Nah I'm good." He said before kissing me. "So you really liked the house?"

"Yes, it was everything I just want to change a few things. Tishaya bought something to my attention that had me thinking."

"What?"

"You bought that house for me?"

"You didn't realize that?" He laughed.

"I mean I knew I would be living there but I didn't realize that you set it up so that I would own it."

"Oh, it's not big thing."

"You bought a house for me Michael that is a huge deal."

"If you're about to tell me it's too much I don't want to hear it."

"I wasn't going to say that. I was about to say thank you."

"Oh, well then, you're welcome."

"I have an idea. When we move after everything is all set up and stuff I want to have people over."

"People like who?"

"The usual people you invite over. Oh my cousin too you still haven't met her."

"Are you cooking?"

"Of course, who else would I know it is not about to be you."

"You damn right, but I don't care. We can do it if you want to."

Smiling big I kissed his cheek. "Thank you. You really do seem like you're putting effort in."

"I'm trying to keep you happy. You are happy right?"

"Yeah,"

"Then I'm doing my job." He smiled. I love this side of him. He can be the sweetest man ever when he wants to be. I just hope he stays like this.

tyga tyga fan fic tyga fan fiction Natasha Mosley natasha mosley fan fic nicki minaj fan fic nicki minaj chris brown chris brown fan fic

49 notes May 30th, 2014