"I've been meaning to move for a minute I just never got the chance. Besides you're always complaining about how my house is too much of a bachelor pad or some shit like that."

"It is, all this guy stuff nothing in here says me."

"Well that's why you're going to look for a new one."

"You're not coming with me?"

"Nah you can handle it on your own. I'll set you up with my realtor."

"Alright, but what if you don't like it?"

"You know what I like and don't like so I'm not worried about it. Just don't make me broke ma."

"I'm not I promise." She laughed.

"Good gimmie a kiss." Leaning over she pressed her lips against mine. "Good girl."

Natasha

"You are picky as hell man," Tishaya said while she drove to the next house I was going to be looking at.

"I am not."

"Lies, bitch this is the sixth house we've seen today. If you don't like this I will smack the shit out of you."

"The last one was too big. It's just two of us in it we don't need that much space."

"Not if y'all have kids."

"I'm sixteen I am not getting pregnant."

"Oh yeah, is it weird I forgot my own dam age?"

"Yes, how do you forget how old you are?"

"I don't do teenage shit. It's not like I'm living with my parents anymore, I have my diploma, I'm working in a high end boutique so I have my own money, my man is grown as fuck. Nobody is carding my ass, shit I forgot I was seventeen. Not my fault."

"You have a point but still. You turn 18 next month anyway. Lucky ass."

"Yass a bitch is on her way to being completely legal and I cannot wait."

"Do you know what you're doing for your birthday?"

"Not really, I don't want to go to a club I've been doing too much partying. I'll see what Chris is doing. He's acting like he's planning something but then again he's always up to something so I don't know."

"You know he is going to go all out."

"Where the fuck do you have me driving too? We all the way out in the cut and shit. Matter of fact all the places we've been to is like this. What the hell is up with Ty?"

"He said he doesn't like neighbors. You never noticed his house was in west bubba fuck?"

"Not really, but damn he's trying to make sure you can't call nobody for help."

"Shut up." I laughed. That's the place right there I think." I pointed straight ahead and she nodded.

"Looks like it might be a winner."

"Hopefully, I'm tired as hell."

"You should be, been at this shit all day. For real why is he moving you all the way out here?"

"It's a 45 minute drive."

"Almost an hour bitch that's a drive."

"Not really," I shrugged as she parked.

"Yes really, I love you to death but if yall move here I will not be coming over too often unless Chris is driving."

"That's a damn shame." We both got out of the car and went over to the Realtor."This is really nice though." I said while looking at the house.