"Tasha you're not getting the fucking phone. Might as well leave it alone before you piss me off." From the corner of my eye I could see her roll those damn eyes and look out the window.

This right here is what pisses me off. Stupid ass attitude when I'm trying to help her ass out. It's cool though. That shit is going to get fixed real soon. Believe it.

"Still mad?" I asked her as we got out of my car. Of course she ignored me. I figured she would. Shit wasn't even shocking.

"I'll take that as a yes. Let me let you in on something Tasha. This little girl attitude shit you got going right now is not cute. Cut it the fuck out."

"Little girl attitude? How the fuck is me ignoring you making me a little girl."

"First off, bring that shit down. I'm trying to help you out and you're acting like a fucking brat."

"Brat? All I want is my damn phone. I'm tired of you doing this shit. Everytime I'm around you on some other shit."

"Elaborate because I don't know what you're talking about."

"Talking to me like I'm a fucking child."

"You are. The fuck you mean?"

"So why in the fuck are you even talking to me then? All you talk about is how I'm acting like a little girl and all this other shit. Stop talking to me. Give me my phone and I'll get myself the fuck home."

"That's what you want?" I asked looking in her eyes.

"That's what I said right? Alright then."

Laughing I reached in my pocket and put her phone in her hand. "Go ahead."

"Bye." Waving me off she made her way up the street.

All I did was shake my head. This was no sweat off my back. If she wanted to stop talking to me. Then she can. I already know I'll get her back if I wanted to. She wanted to play I'll show her ass the game with no problem.

Natasha

"Damn so y'all are over just like that?" Tishaya asked me. We were lounging around my room not really doing anything. Just talking about whatever popped into our heads.

"Nothing started. It's just stupid. I figured it wouldn't work anyway."

"Why?"

"He's a mean jack ass. I mean at least Chris joke around that nigga doesn't do any joking. He's serious all the time it's draining."

"He is serious as hell. So you're not going to talk to him at all?"

"I mean if I see him I won't be rude but it's not going there. He treats me like I'm five. Calling me a little girl every ten seconds. If I'm such a little girl the fuck does that make you? Ole R.Kelly ass nigga." I said and she fell over laughing.

"No you did not call him R.Kelly! I'm too done with you."

"I'm just saying. Enough about me though. What about you and your little boo thing. Are you official with him or no?"

"No it's too early for that. We're just hanging around each other. I told you about what happened with Charmaine right?"

"Yeah I know. So you must really like him."

"He's cool." She said with a shrug.

"Nigga stop lying. You really like him. I know this because had that been any other nigga you wouldn't have gotten in the car after that shit or even gave a fuck about her being upset."

"Alright so I do like him. Is that a crime?"

"No, not at all. It's cute though. Finally giving somebody a chance."

"A lot of niggas are not worth the time. They're only after one thing and that's annoying."

"True. You think Chris really likes you or is he going to try you?"

"He's a man of course he'll try, but we'll see if he has enough respect for me to wait."

"What's your motto again?"

"Oh it's I respect myself way too much to let anybody man or woman disrespect me. In other words I don't play no fucking games. I'll fuck somebody up."

"So violent."

"Only when I need to be. I'm not just walking around punching people in the face. It is what it is though."

"I guess."

"Y'all will probably start talking again."

"How would you know?"

"I'm your best friend Chris is that niggas right hand. You will see him. The nigga was interested in you before. It's not going to go way just because you didn't take his bullshit. Trust me he'll come for you again."

Shrugging my shoulders I sat back against my headboard and thought about it. He probably would try and talk to me again. I'm not even going to lie and say I didn't want him to because I did.

The question is will I excuse the shit and go right back to talking to him. My common sense was telling me no but something else in me was saying hell yes. I don't know what to do to be honest. Guess I just have to wait until I was in that situation.

Ayisha

"What did you call me here for?" Tishaya asked me once she sat down.

"I just wanted to talk about what happened at my party. It got out of hand."

"Really out of hand because you came out the side of your neck for no reason."

"You don't get it. I've been dealing with that nigga for a long time."

"So what? You come at him you don't come at a girl that didn't do shit to you. Especially one that's my friend. Then you acted like you wanted to fight me when you know exactly how that would have went."

Clenching my jaw I just looked at her. This was my cousin and I love her but she was annoying as fuck. She was right though. Can I beat Tishaya in a fight? No, she hits like a damn man. Where she gets that from I don't know but that's just the way she is.

"Like I said. I was wrong. Your friend had a snappy ass attitude though."

"How? You came at her first she didn't even get loud. I would have just punched you in the face but you know what. I'm not about to go back and forth about some shit that happened weeks ago."

"So we're good?"

"Not really but I'm not mad at you. Just learn how to direct your anger to the right person. That nigga is the one who disrespected you. Step to him."

"I did,"

"You didn't. I don't even understand why you're going so hard for him when he obviously don't give a fuck about you."

"He does care about me. You don't get the relationship that we have, or should I say had. Your little friend is with him now."

"My friend has a name and you know it so stop. She's not even with him. She didn't take his bullshit and she stepped off. You should try that shit. It might get you somewhere." She stood up grabbing her bag and gave me a fake smile. "Bye."

When she walked out a smile broke out on my face as I pulled my phone out and sent a text to Michael asking when I could see him. Within minutes he replied.

From: Mikey <3

Come by in ten minutes. You know how I want you.

Smiling I sent a message back.

To: Mikey <3

On my knees I know. See you in a minute. Love you baby.

Grabbing my stuff I stood to my feet and made my way to my car. I know my man loves me. Fuck what Tishaya says.

tyga tyga fan fic tyga fan fiction chris brown nicki minaj Natasha Mosley natasha mosley fan fic

56 notes Jan 27th, 2014