"So what the fuck you mad I fucked with her? That was before I even met you."

"You got shit backwards. I don't give two fucks about who you fucked. That's between you, your dick and whoever's throat it's been in. I'm telling you to get those bitches in check."

"I can't control these bitches emotions."

"You need to figure out how to. I don't give a damn how you do it. Send a fucking mass text email or whatever the fuck. I don't care if your ass got to send up the fucking bat signal. If another bitch come at me it's going to be a bigger fucking problem. No that much." She spat before sitting back.

"Damn, you really upset huh?" I said with a chuckle.

"Shut the fuck up." She put her headphones in her ear and looked out the window.

I just laughed and kept driving. Her mouth is reckless as fuck but I like it. She just might be a winner.

Tishaya

I was not happy. Pissed off to the highest fucking pisstivity actually. The nerve of that bitch thinking she was about to disrespect me and I wasn't going to do anything. She definitely fell and bumped her head talking to me all kinds of stupid.

Then when I was ready to lay hands this nigga want to tell me not to. He caught me at the right time though. Once I start swinging I don't stop until I feel like I damn well want to.

"Still sitting over there with an attitude I see. What's up with you? I picked your ass up so we could have a good time and you over there mean mugging and shit."

"So the fuck what leave me alone."

"You attitude is cute or whatever. But you need to watch your mouth. Don't fuck around and take my kindness for weakness ma. I'm telling you now. Get smart with me like that again and I'm going to fuck you up. Don't fucking test me."

Looking over at him I could see he was dead serious. The look he gave me made me break out in goosebumps. My parents didn't even have the power to make me think twice about saying something back. Sitting back in my seat I took a deep breath before turning my full attention to him.

"Look,I'm sorry. But that girl irked the fuck out of me and I wanted to hit her. When I can't get my anger out through my hands I tend to have a smart ass mouth and say smart shit. My bad."

"It's cool. Just watch that shit.I haven't fucked with that bitch in a good fucking minute."

"Alright. I believe you even though it doesn't matter. You're not my boyfriend it's not like I can come at you about it."

"I know but I know how females are."

"Oh really? How are we?"

"Y'all territorial as hell. Anything trying to anywhere near something that belongs to you. You flip out."

"So men aint the same way? Fuck out of here. Yes they are. I can already tell you're the jealous type."

"How?"

"Because you scared off that nigga in the club for talking to me and you didn't even know my damn name."

"That's different."

"Different how? No it's the same exact thing. There is no difference. You claimed me and didn't even know me. Hell you still don't know me. I could be crazy as hell."

"You are crazy as hell. That much is evident but it's cool at the same time. Fear isn't attractive."

"Fear?"

"Bitches that are scared of me. It's not attractive. I need somebody that can stick up for themselves. Your problem is your mouth is too reckless and I don't want to fuck you up. So just chill on that and we'll be good ma."

"I hear you. Enough about that though. Where are you taking me?"

"Don't worry about it."

"What do you mean don't worry about it? I really don't feel like dying today Chris. Don't nobody got time for that."

"Calm down you is not going to die. I'm not about to kill you just chill alright."

"Alright but I'm watching you my nigga." I sat back looking out the window as he drove.

About twenty minutes later we pulled up to an amusement park.

"What are we doing here?"

"What you think we doing here. Get out." We both stepped out of his car and I looked around.

"Nigga you brought me to a carnival?" I said with a laugh.

"Yeah why not. I get the feeling that you wouldn't be for that fancy dinner shit."

"You're right. Not that type of chick. But come on. I want to get on the swing."

"That shit that takes you in the air and spins you? You're not going to be scared?"

"Boy no, I live for that type of shit. You're going to be scared?"

"Hell nah, come on." Grabbing my hand he led me to the ticket booth. This is way different than what I expected, but I like it.

xxxxxx

"You're still laughing when it's not that funny." Chris said while we walked back to his car.

"The fuck? Yes it was. You were screaming like a straight bitch."

"I didn't scream. Here take this big ass bear. Had to want the biggest one?" I took my giant teddy bear from him while he draped his arm on my shoulder.

"Yes and thank you for getting it. Even though it cost you a hundred dollars in balls."

"Man that game was rigged. Cheating ass niggas."

"How did they cheat? It's not their fault you couldn't know the pins down. Trying to say they glued them together."

"They did. I don't care what nobody says. They glued those damn pins together." I laughed as we got in to his car.

"You can't sit that big shit in your lap while im driving."

"Why? You the one driving not me*

"Put it in the backseat Shay." I rolled my eyes and put the bear in the back seat.

"Watch the attitude ma." He said as his hand came down on my leg.

"Shit! The fuck is you hitting me for?"

"I didn't even do it hard. Shut up."

"Nigga you shut up. Heavy handed as hell."

"Shouldn't have on these tights. Ass poking out and shit."

"Like you got a problem with it. I saw you staring."

"I can stare if I want. Other niggas staring is what pisses me off. Watch what you wear around me."

"The f-" I was about to tell him about himself until he cut me off.

"Don't even fucking think about saying some smart shit." He glared at me for a brief second before turning his attention back to to the road.

I couldn't help but chuckle. Even though I was slightly laughing at this nigga I didn't say it. Something about the way he spoke told me he meant business and wasn't playing.

Usually I would curse a nigga the fuck out but I decided to just be quiet and let him take the lead. It's kind of refreshing. First real nigga I've met in a minute.

47 notes Jan 19th, 2014