61. The Father he never had

Start from the beginning

Anika pulled his cheeks way too harshly so as to divert his mind and defend herself. She was already feeling so stupid for faking being angry. She wanted to punish him but she ended up crying as she missed him way too much. She did not know what to do when it was getting out of control to stop herself from going to him. And when her father saw her crying he decided to bring him here. When she found him standing outside her room and without a second thought she jumped on him like a teddy bear. Shh! Don't tell him that.

"I'm prickly? I'm not soft, hnn?" He asked, slowly changing their position from sitting one to laying, her beneath him.

The feel of his beard against her jawline curled her toes, the prickly sensation immediately replaced by his soft and wet lips. The trailing of his lips down her neck made her mind hazy. He was prickly, she didn't lie. But the softness of his lips with that beard tickling her did things to her that nothing else would ever do. She never knew her mind was capable of such thoughts, such outrageously dirty thoughts!

A gasp escaped her mouth when he bit her collarbone and traced his nose up towards her awaiting lips. But he didn't do what she wanted him to. Kiss her.

Shivaay was hanging on the edge of his patience. His sole purpose was to make her restless and then get her to say that she liked his touch. But, who was he kidding? She had that power in her to make him weak infront of her. He was the restless one now. Throwing the game plans out of his mind he kissed her with such passion that he never knew he possessed.

Joining their foreheads, both looked at each other and smiled. The smile turned into laughter as they recalled their own craziness.

"I missed you so much."

Shivaay whispered once their laughter subsided and he laid beside her, taking her in his arms.

"Me too." She thought.

"Then why didn't you come to meet me sooner."

Shivaay backed away a bit to see her face and gave her a mocking smile, that she understood but avoided.

"If you don't remember, sweebit, then let me remind you. I came here yesterday morning and you said and I quote, 'papa mujhe iss aadmi se baat nahi karni.' And that hitler of a father of yours, was enjoying so much when he pushed me out of the house."

"Haww! He didn't push you. He simply helped you by dragging you till the door. That's it."

"I called him Hitler but that you didn't notice?"

Shivaay smirked and then chuckled seeing her wide eyes.

"N- no.. I.. My Papa's not a Hitler. He's very sweet."

"Yeah yeah.. he's so sweet. You know how he was mocking me that he'll help me-"

He stopped midway as he realized what just happened. He was so cleverly made a fool of by his to be father in law.

"Anika.. you must be like your mom because this Innocence I can't see in your cheater cock father. He made a fool of me."

Shivaay huffed in annoyance and puffed his cheeks as if he had been denied to be taken for a vacation at the last moment. The sweet language that he used for her sweet father earned him a very cruel pinch.

"Don't talk about my papa like that. He's the sweetest."

"Yes.. sure. That sweet father of yours made me believe as if he was doing a great favor on me by making you open the door. He didn't tell me that you wanted to meet me."

He got up from the couch to leave but she stopped him, not wanting to let him go.

"Sweebit, I don't want to go. But if I didn't then your father is going to rub this so called favor in my face all my life. I'll clear it and be back soon."

Giving a soft kiss on her forehead, he marched towards his father in law's room.

******

"You used to be such a well-mannered kid. How did you become such a brat!"

Rajveer glared Shivaay as he cut the call because his baby boy just barged in his study room like a hurricane, without knocking the door.

"Why did you do this? How could you make a fool of me? Liar!"

Shivaay said as he huffed in annoyance.

"Oh! You don't know how much my daughter loves you and can't stay angry with you, is my fault now. Although I don't know what's it that she sees in you and loves you."

Rajveer shook his head in fake disbelief. How he loved his sweet boy's annoyed face and childish anger. Only a monster like Tej wouldn't love this boy. There was no doubt that this boy deserves to be loved to no ends. If he ever wished to have a son, that desired son would be like Shivaay. But these things need not be told to Shivaay, his not so humble self would climb the seventh sky.

"She loves me because she has such a pure heart. But you.. a coal mine would be more clean than your heart."

"Really? Then let me just ask pandit ji and Ma not to come here to fix your engagement date."

Rajveer unlocked his phone but next second his phone was clawed upon by a wild cat who grinned so widely that Rajveer feared his teeth would fall out of his mouth.

"I- I was j- just teasing you.. heheheh.."

"Tumhari saali Hun Mai?"

Shivaay denied, being confused at the sudden silly question.

"Toh mujhe kyun tease Kar rahe ho?"

"Voh Gauri hai nahi na yahan, is liye sasur ji." Shivaay smirked.

"Engagement ki date nikalni hai, date nikli Nahi hai abhi. Toh zyada udo mat. Aur-"

They heard Anika's loud squealing and Rajveer smiled whereas Shivaay looked clueless.

"Lo, aa gayi tumhari saali. Ab mere sath koi ghatiya mazak mat karna."

"How are you so sure it's Gauri because of whom Anika squealed?"

"Because, kiddo, she's my daughter who I love very much and I know why she's laughing. Now get out of my house. I've work, unlike you. Shoo!"

Shivaay frowned on hearing his father in law insulting him but smiled inwardly at the authority his 'trying to be strict' and sarcastic uncle claimed on him. After so much of time he felt he had someone to rely upon if needed. Infront of him was the father he never had. He was busy masking his smile with a frown when Anika and Gauri walked in and Rajveer passed him an 'I knew it look'.

"Shivaay, see, papa called Gauri here. Now she'll stay with us, forever. I'm so happy."

Rajveer looked at his sweet daughter who just broke the trumpet he was blowing infront of him.

"I love you so so so much Papa. You're the best."

Shivaay rolled his eyes at that. No. Not at his sweebit's sweet loving words to her father but at the father whose chest swelleld with pride as if it would burst like an overblown balloon.

Anika broke the hug and left for her room, bubbling with excitement and probably saying something about sleeping in the same room and talking a lot.

"Tch.. my daughter didn't even look at you."

Shivaay turned his gaze from his sweebit's form walking away and looked at Rajveer.

"You know what? Do as you want till the time you can. Because once she's mine, I'll make sure she forgets you."

"In your dreams."

Shivaay shrugged and left from their to meet his Sweebit before leaving, unknown to Rajveer's thoughts.

"She'll never forget any of us Shivaay. She's a part of me and a part of her is with you. Her heart."

________________________________

I've kinda lost the hang of the story. So I don't know how it turned out to be.

I missed having my notification feed filled. So please please fill it once again to the brim so that I get motivated. Do vote and give me lots if comments.

Next update would be Sooner hopefully.

Love you all lots❤️❤️