61. The Father he never had

Start from the beginning

"I'll think of something."

"Why use your tiny brain and spend the rest of your life without it? I'll tell you what to do. I'll ask her to open the door saying it's me and then you can enter her room and talk. TALK." Rajveer suggested and the possessive father in him emphasized the word 'talk'.

However, Shivaay's ego couldn't just let him accept the help so he refused.

"I don't need anyone's help to woo my sweebit. And your help? So you can taunt me all my Life? No way."

Rajveer rubbed his forehead with his thumb as he shook his head in disbelief. But he knew how to bring him down on his knees. That was the fun part.

"Fine by me. Let's see how you woo her without talking to her. Good luck, kid."

Rajveer stood up and turned to leave, with a smile that was showing his confidence. He was sure as hell that he would barely go out of the cabin when the kid will come running after him.

And then, the ego was crushed hard by the hammer of love as he ran behind Rajveer.

"Just because my Sweebit would be bored without me. Otherwise I could have taken more time."

Rajveer rolled his eyes at the kid for blaming it all on his baby and not admitting his own eagerness. They drove towards Trivedi Mansion. Once there, Shivaay wasted no time in rushing in, without waiting for Rajveer.

Rajveer strolled into the mansion and then upstairs towards his daughter's room at a leisurely pace and smirked seeing Shivaay frowning and tapping his foot on the marbled floor impatiently.

"What? You rushed in as if she was waiting for you with flowers on your way. Now what?"

Shivaay just huffed in irritation and gestured him to open the door.

"I can't hear the please." Rajveer acted like checking his ears, enjoying the frustrations on Shivaay's face.

"PLEASE ask her to open the door, Uncle." Rajveer felt the grounding of Shivaay's teeth very clearly. You see the sarcasm?

"You're not polite. You need to learn to be soft spoken."

Shivaay took a few deep breathes.

"Please. Ask. Her to open the door.".

"Tolerable. Rest I will teach you slowly. Now knock the door."

Shivaay looked at him as if he had asked him to uprooted a mountain.

"I could've done it if she was ready to listen to me."

"Tch.. your processor is so slow. I told you to knock then do it."

Shivaay fisted his hands in frustration before tapping the door. The door was opened at the third tap and he was engulfed in a tight bear hug.

Shivaay felt his cold insides melting and frustration disappearing. And he barely heard Rajveer warning him to only 'talk' to his baby.

Shivaay walked into the room with her in his arms and sat on the couch infront of the window with her on his lap.

Anika broke the hug a bit to see his face but still stayed caged in his arms. He looked at her pink cheeks that indicated she had cried, because of him. He pecked her cheeks, letting his lips stay on them for a bit too long.

Anika wiped her cheeks as if she did not just enjoy the feel of his lips on her cheeks and slapped him.

"Don't be so touchy touchy."

Shivaay looked at her in disbelief.

"And who jumped on me as if I was a teddy bear?"

"I- I had told you once that teddy bears are soft and not so prickly and hard."