Chapter 2

You try to scoot away but your wound stops you from moving anymore as you're too weak to even stand up without feeling weak, the girl sees you struggling and then her eyes go wide as she sees the puddle of red liquid on the floor right where you were seconds ago.

You were able to move a few inches before your body refuses to move anymore, you think quickly and say, “Hey buddy. I need you to run next to that girl.

She may be scary but you'll be safer than over here with me.” The boy finally looks up and nods as you push him to help him out as he runs over to and behind the girl.

You sigh thankful he made it safely as you look at your side to see it completely covered in blood.

Your eyes go wide and you try to find where the cut is located but before you can something grabs you by the throat and yanks you up making your blood go flying with you.

You start panicking as you try to grab the monsters hands and pull them off but they were too strong for you. You start to feel weaker and weaker as you hear the sound of multiple drops of water hitting the floor… Was it water? Or is it something else?

I can't see, my visions getting too hazy to see anything anymore. Your hands drop to your sides as you hear the girl trying to keep herself level-headed, you also hear the sound of something sinister laughing as it watches the situation in amusement.

After what felt like an eternity to you, you hear something get smashed behind you before you hear a muffled voice say, “Oh, I missed.”

Your eyes start to close as everything goes in slow motion, you hear another smash behind you as you feel the pressure on your neck get released and you fall onto something soft.

You hear muffled voices and can't comprehend what they're saying before your body shuts down and everything goes quiet. You bolt up and panic as you look around at your surroundings, you see you're in a big white room with some chairs up against the wall.

You hear the sound of your heart monitor speeding as you hear footsteps walking over to your room. You look back at the heart monitor seeing it's connected to you and not just malfunctioning, the door opens to your room and you whip your head back to the area where the door was.

You sigh as it just looks to be a nurse as she says calmly, “Calm down miss, you're in the hospital. Your friend brought you here after explaining that you sliced yourself on something.”

You nod as you hear her walking over to you calmly and says, “You seemed to have sliced open your mid back from the spine to your hip.” 

The heart monitor slows down to a steady beat as you stare at her wide eyed and say, “It's that big!” She nods. You lower your head and suddenly whisper, “Is there going to be a scar? And who was the ‘friend’ that brought me here?”

She sighs and says, “You're pretty lively for someone who almost died of blood loss. Yes there's going to be a scar and the friend that brought you here said his name was, uhh…”

She looks down at her clipboard you haven't seen until now and flips some pages before saying, “Satoru Gojo.” Your jaw drops and you just stare at her while thinking, “Gojo? But he wasn't even in that place…”

At the sudden memory of the abandoned building, you grab your head and wine out, “Oh headache.” “Your friend said he'll come see you once you're awake so i'll be heading out to call him. Please don't move much or you'll open your wound and make it worse.”

The nurse says looking down at her clipboard, as she walks out of the room leaving you alone one again. You sit there as you remember all of what happened, your hoping was yesterday, and the people you saw… THE BOY!!