Chapter 20

You see Kugasaki dodge an arm as she runs to the left as you are on the right of the room making the curse tries to grab you both.

You dodge it's arm swiftly as Kugasaki does too and while it was focused on you two Itadori comes up from behind the curse and hits it in the back of the head making it fly forward. 

It crashed into the walls as you then say Fushiguro next to you as he calls apron his divine dogs and they exorcise it.

You pat Fushiguro's back avoiding eye contact because you didn't know if your eyes puffed up or not as you say, "Good job guys that was easy work!"

You look down at their feet as you see Kugasaki's and Itadoris come into view as Itadori then says worried, "(Y/N), that story you said. Is it really real?"

 You laugh dryly as you say, "Yeah it was, why would I lie about murder?"

You put your hood up to shadow over your face so it wouldn't show your eyes as clearly as you look up to Itadori. Itadori then looks over to the divine dogs eating the curse as he pushes us all out of the small door as he says, "I don't like that past so let's hurry up and get out of here." 

Fushiguro looks over to you silently questioning why your hoods up as he says to Itadori, "Itadori, you fight these things for a living right now but your scared of a murder."

Itadori then pushes all out making all of us lose our balance as we all fall to the ground as he says quickly, "No I just don't get a good vibe from this place now." 

You stay quite as you all get up and walk back over to the car that Ijichi had driven back over.

You decided to take the front seat as the other three were stuck on the back as you say to Ijichi, "Hey stop here, I'm gonna get a bite to eat and I'll walk back to the school so you don't have to worry."

He stares at you as if you're deaf to what you're saying as you look away from him, avoiding contact as he says, "Are you sure? I mean you just got done with fighting a curse." 

You nod your head as he stops the car next to a busy street as Itadori and Fushiguro say, "Why did we stop?"

Ijichi looks into the mirror before saying, "(Y/N) wanted out and wanted to walk back to the school."

Everyone looks at you as you open the door and say, "Yeah sorry for making you stop i'll see you guys later."

You close the door but not even three seconds later, one of the back doors opens as you look back to see Itadori leaving the car too.

 You look at him confused as the car leaves and he says happily, "I decided to join you so you weren't alone. You seemed down and still do." 

You look at him before looking down at the ground as you mumble, "Fine. Let's go then."

You start walking down the path as Itadori walks next to you as he talks your ear off about what's happened to him. 

You walk into a shallow pathway as Itadori doesn't notice you aren't going in the way of the school anymore.

You walk into an abandoned building that wasn't being used by anything including curses for some reason, you sigh as you both walk up to the second story of the building as you walk into a room as Itadori now notices where you two were. 

He looks over at you seeing you still have the hood over your head as he says, "Where are we (Y/N)?"

"In an abandoned building, what it looks like Itadori." You say quietly he almost couldnt hear you.

He frowns as he grabs your shoulder and turns you around so you're facing him as he says, "What's wrong? And why did you bring us here?" 

He hears you sniffle as you look up at him and say, "A-Am i useless? Am i a burden for you guys?"