Chapter 41

You unconsciously cuddled closer to his feeling of warmth as he jumped to his throne before sitting down with you laying on him.

He grabbed your hand like he did once before and started rubbing it with his thumb as he admired your beauty, even if you were an ugly sleeper.

[Shut it Queen, this isn't no novel where you bring yourself down, if I see this in your journal again I'll personally kill you. Signed, Sukuna.]

He blew a strand of hair out of your face before he leaned down and lightly kissed your forehead as he leaned you closer to him.

He sighed before saying, "You're always too reckless, Queen."

You slept for quite a while, a whole day to be exact though Sukuna didn't mind since you were in his reach and he held you close. 

Using your power with such strong resistance was a hard task to do, and you had to do one more of those tasks before you could say goodbye to it for a while.

You had stayed in Sukuna's mind for a whole day before you woke up to Sukuna holding you close.

You tried to stretch or even move but he held you tighter and closer than you realized.

"Sukuna." You whispered to him a little sluggish since you just woke up but no response, you put your hand to his cheek as you noticed his head was slouched. 

Your hand moved his head to look at you seeing he was sleeping, while holding you tightly.

You sighed before you stroked his cheek with your thumb before you said a little louder, "Sukuna." 

He didn't wake up but he groaned in annoyance before you put your other hand to his face and brought it down to your before you kissed him lightly.

He then decided to wake up as you said, "So the only way to wake you up is to kiss you huh?"

 You saw him grin as you smiled lightly before he said, "You've been asleep for a while, were you comfortable?"

You nodded before saying, "I was trying to stretch but someone held onto me I was gonna disappear."

He mumbled out, "So what it has nothing to do with you." You laughed before you said, "Well I'm up now, can I stretch?"

 He hummed as he let you go before you stretched in your spot and yawned before you sat on his lap and leaned against his back.

It was a calming silence as you thought about your relationship with the King of Curses.

You don't know how but you thought back to how he's over one thousand years old and thinking what it would be like. 

You, a mere peasant to those of royalty, him a Jujutsu Sorcerer that killed many and ravaged lands for fun.

You were walking along the dirt path in silence, after having to walk to a neighboring town for some relatives. "It's so beautiful this time of year."

You thought to yourself as you stopped to watch the forest in the distance hold the sounds of leaves swaying calmly with the wind and the animals living their lives in harmony. 

You shook your head out of your thoughts as you continued on, you still had many miles to go, to hit your hometown.

You walked and walked and walked, until it was merely dark outside as you mumbled aloud, "Did i take the wrong path? I should have been there by now."

You stopped in your tracks as you looked around but it was no use since the moonshine was your only source of light and you were quickly getting cold as the temperatures dropped. 

You got the shivers as you wrapped your arms around yourself for a sense of warmth but you stopped moving as you heard someone say, "What's a little lady like you doing out here during the night."

You slowly turned to the voice only to see a man with four arms and two faces come out into the dim light of the moon. 

You made eye contact with the man or curse, you werent dumb you knew of the curse who killed mercilessly throughout the land and wa a strong one at that.

He seemed to have guessed your fear as you saw him grin widely and say, "Oh? It seems i've found someone who knows of me. Your very lucky, normal humans usually never find me, I find them."

You started to slowly back up from him but he always took a step towards you before you stepped on a rock, tripping, and spraining your ankle badly. 

You couldn't run anymore, that was no longer an option, you couldn't fight as you were no Jujutsu Sorcerer, so you had one option left. 

To die by his hands, there was no hope for anything else. You gripped your ankle in pain as you looked up to him seeing him come closer before you looked down again.

You heard his footsteps come right up to you and stop as you said, "So the way this mere civilian dies is by the infamous hands of Ryomen Sukuna huh?" 

You still refused to look up at the curse as you heard his deep, haunting voice say lowly, "I guess it is. Though it's a shame this is quite the sight, I've never seen a Jujutsu Sorcerer not fight back."

This confused you, you looked up at him making eye contact seeing one of his four arms held back as if he was going to strike at any moment before you said, "I'm no Jujutsu Sorcerer Sukuna, i've never held the power to fight so i guess your senses have dulled a bit." 

He had already thrown his arm at me but once i had said that, his hand stopped only centimeters from my face.

You once again made eye contact with him to see he had a look of mystery on his face before he said, pulling back, "My senses haven't dulled you maggot, i can sense your power clearly. You're telling me that you've never used or witnessed your power before?" 

You slowly nodded, a normal human would have died already but you piqued his interest, from your looks you seemed to be a normal twenty year old so to not have used your power for that long was a very uncommon thing. 

"Interesting, you can entertain me longer than i thought." He said as he brought a hand to his chin.

The moon shine hit his face bright enough to let you see the markings that adorned his face as you said, "What are you planning to do with me?"

 He looked at your weak form and said, "I'm going to make you stronger since ive got time to kill and I just so happened to want you as company so you better get used to seeing me."

You didn't get to reply to his plans as he bent down to your height on the floor and tapped your forehead, before you passed out quickly.

You were brought out your daydream when you felt someone's head on your shoulder.

You glanced over to see Sukuna laid his head on your shoulder before he turned to look at you and said, "What were you thinking about Queen?"

 You hummed before you replied with, "I remembered that you were alive a thousand years ago and i thought about what would have happened if i was born then would we have been a thing? Or would you have killed me like any other during that era?"

This surprised Sukuna, he hadn't thought about that but he still said, "Depending on how we met and if you showed promise like you do now. I'm sure you would have piqued my interest like you did months ago." 

You smiled but your little moment didn't last long before Sukuna groaned and got off your shoulder before you turned to him and said, "Sukuna? What's wrong?"

"That damn Sorcerer is trying to wake you up." He said annoyed before you thought, "Must be Gojo I'm guessing."

You sighed and slumped into his chest as he held you closer before you said, "I've been in here a while, I need to go back out sooner or later." 

You felt him huff before you felt him kiss your forehead and said, "I'm only letting you out because he's saying something about your plan to get me out."

You moved so you could look up at him before you said, "Oh that would be a good idea since we got all the fingers. I just need some rest so we're set."