Chapter 43

You bolted up only to see you weren't in the forest nor could you see anyone anywhere near you.

Well to be exact you couldn't see anything that you remembered or seen ever.

You quickly stood up and looked down at your clothing to see you in different clothing, you were now wearing a black, kimono with a white, baggy, scarf around your neck, black socks and sandals on your feet. 

Your cheeks flushed at the fact that you were changed when you were unconscious before you looked up and at your surroundings.

The walls were a type of grey-white marble with many pillars making a path in the building. You turned to where you were sleeping to see it was a red sacrificial altar as chills went down your back. 

"I've never seen this place before." You said quietly before you started walking.

The only thing you remember was meeting the infamous King of Curses before he knocked you out with his fingers somehow.

You walked down the path that had a red carpet leading you into a long hallway before you saw two big doors. 

You put a hand on each door before you started to push the doors with all your strength which you were guessing wasn't a lot.

You only got the door to open up enough so you could slip through with a bit of trouble, but you managed. Once you got to the other side of the doors you quickly turned around to the doors and pushed them once again as they closed slowly but surely.

You slumped against the door with your forehead touching it but you jumped hearing a familiar voice as, "Finally awake i see." 

You whipped your head to the voice to see him, Sukuna. He hadn't killed you the night before and you seemed to be somewhere he was familiar with, was this his home or just some temple he took over since there was an altar in here.

You stared as you gripped onto your kimono as he walked up to you as you froze once he was right in front of you. 

"Loosen up lady, i'm not gonna kill you... yet." You swallowed thickly as he brought a hand to your chin before he looked at your clothing and smirked.

"The clothing fits you well." You felt shivers go up your spine before he walked away before he turned to you and made a hand motion for you to follow.

 You quickly ran up to his side and walked along with him as he said, "I've been quite bored lately so i've decided to train you in Jujutsu but in return your to follow me with your life."

He glanced at you as you looked down and nodded, you weren't really in the position to say no so you agreed. 

You knew Sukuna was known for playing with his prey along with his fascination with women though all the rumors said he just liked to kill them more than men, but there were other very vulgar things said about that rumor.

You just hoped that was not the case. Sukuna stopped walking and made you stop as well so you didn't bump into him as he turned to you and said, "I want to make a pact and you have to physically tell me you agree." 

You nodded listening carefully, scared he'd kill you if not. He said looking you straight in the eyes, "I'll give you half of my heart as you give me yours so you forever be connected to me. You won't be able to die unless I do and you have to follow all orders I give you until the day I set you free."

Your eyes widen as you thought, "He's giving me half of his heart in exchange for mine?" 

You got snapped out of your thoughts quickly as he said, "Do you agree to the pact." You nodded and said, "Yes Sukuna, I agree."