Chapter 42

The next thing you know is that you're being shaken violently by Gojo as he yells, "Wake up (Y/N)!"

You slam your hand to his face effectively shutting him up as you mumbled, "I'm up you idiot no need to make me go deaf."

You heard a hum in the back of your head knowing who it was as you said, "What were you saying about the plan Cloud-San?" 

Gojo looked at you confused as he said, "How did you know about that? You were asleep."

You sit up fully before shivering from the cold before you grab the blanket that was on you and wrap it around yourself making a cocoon. 

You looked at him before you said, "Sukuna told me you were talking about it, so that's why I know. He was listening to you."

He looked at you dumbfounded before he said, "That's new knowledge, have you been talking to him this whole time?"

 You nod confirming his suspicions as he stayed quiet for a minute before he shook his head and said, "Oh yeah about your plan with Sukuna and I know about it because while you were passed out I looked through your journal. Anyways I ju-"

 He didn't get to finish his sentence as you glared at him before you let out your cursed energy and said, "You looked through my journal?" 

Gojo jumped and said with his hands up in a surender pose, "I had to, if i wanted to know what was going on with you i had to read it!"

You continued to glare at him before you said lowly, "No mochi for you until I say so. Anyway continue with what you were saying."

He dropped to the ground in utter defeat for what seemed like an hour, he took the news hard. 

After his small breakdown he looked back at you before he slumped into a sitting position and said, "Anyways what i was going to say was that, I got permission to do this but I got them the false information that if you do this you're going to kill Sukuna, not resurrect him."

 You brow rose, this was for the better because if you didn't do this then you probably would have been executed and/or have to be on the run.

Gojo continued to speak, "I've decided that your to rest for a week seeing as your curse power and body need to recover from doing the, basically ritual, on me and your part in the Shibuya Incident." 

You nodded to his plan as you said, "Thanks Gojo I mean it. Seeing as you're a Jujutsu Sorcerer I can see how hard it is for you to let such a strong curse get away willingly only for a person like me to love him in his own body."

 You made semi eye contact with Gojo since he had his blindfold on before he said, "As long as Sukuna isnt hurting anybody ill let him go but if he returns to his previous way i have no choice but to get rid of him. Tread carefully." 

Just as Gojo said, you rested and rested and rested, you were to rest for a whole week but you could barely stand being in his room for too long.

You had no phone service so you couldn't use your phone, you only had movies you watched previously because of training, but the upside was that you got to eat any food you asked for as long as it did not cost much.

"Fuck this im going out!" You yelled as you jumped over the couch in the basement and stormed towards the stairs. 

You were watching a movie you've seen many times before with Yuji and you got tired of it while Yuji tried to calm you down.

"(Y/N) calm down you only need to rest for two more days." He said softly but it was no use as you brushed him off but you didn't get far as the door at the top of the stairs burst open only for Gojo to run down the stairs and tackle you to the ground.

You thrashed in his arms as he said, "Stop fighting me (Y/N) you need to rest!" 

"No! I can't stand it anymore, let me out!" You said angrily. "Yuji! Go get the (F/F), i just bought some!" Gojo said frantically as Itadori ran up the stairs saying quickly, "Yes sir!"

At the mention of your favorite food you quickly stopped resisting hearing Itadori run down the stairs.

Once Itadori was right in front of you panting from bolting up the stairs and not to ruin your food, you quickly got out of Gojo's grasp and grabbed the (F/F) before walking over to the couch. 

You jump onto the couch and eat as if you didn't just try to run away as Gojo stared at his hands in horror.

Yuji looked away from your form to Gojo seeing his horrified face as he said, "Is something wrong Gojo-Sensei?!"

"She escaped from my grasp so easily once she was the food, I can't hold her down anymore." Gojo mumbled loud enough for Itadori to hear before he quickly looked over to you in horror.

Both men say in their thoughts, "Scary." As you laugh at a funny scene of the screen ignoring the two pairs of eyes staring at you.

The reason they knew how to quickly fix the problem was because this was not your first time trying to escape and move around. 

The closest you've gotten was when Gojo went out for shopping making the forces to stop you weaken and you took that advantage.

You were able to get out the door and see the light of day before you got tackled to the ground and restrained there by Itadori until Gojo came back to help.

In the last two days, you got whatever you wanted, even more than usual because now if you were to want to leave you'd be able to since neither male could hold you back and Sukuna refused to help out in stopping you. 

Those two days passed like a breeze as you were laying on the couch with Itadori sitting on one end with your feet laying on top of his lap and he didn't mind.

You both heard a voice behind you two say, "It's time to go." You immediately jumped up at hearing that as you say it was Gojo who said that.

He already had walked up the stairs as you grabbed the back of Yuji's hoodie, choking him as you dragged him behind you no problem. 

You three got in a black car as Gojo drived us further into the forest so we would not be disturbed, it was surprising he could drive since Ijichi always did it no matter the mission but this mission was too important to let him see.

To say you were excited was a complete lie, you were anxious and worried because this was your love you're about to help out along with him being a strong curse. 

This would take a lot out of you, Gojo you were able to do since he at least compressed his power but Sukuna was just a walking bomb of cursed power.

The drive was silent for about fifteen minutes before Gojo said curiously, "(Y/N), how are you going to make Sukuna's body since he's been in Itadori for a long time and even before that he's been dead for a thousand years."

You glanced at Gojo before you looked out the window and said, "Well yes his body has been long lost but his soul knows the shape of his soul so it's only natural that once I get him out he'd gain back his original form of four arms and two faces." 

You'd finally be able to see the real face of your lover and he'd be able to live in his own body again. Itadori then says, "What about power wise, am I going to become a normal person again?"

You shake your head as you said, "No, since you've been using some of Sukuna's power all this time along with his cursed technique. You still be a Jujutsu Sorcerer but you'll only have the power of maybe one or two fingers of Sukuna's while the rest returns to the original owner."

You looked back to see Yuji had a conflicted look on his face, he liked how he wouldn't have to give up his life here but he also wanted to see his old life again as well, but then his grandfather's words entered his mind putting the problem at ease.

 Yuji decided staying a shauman was the best choice. It goes back to silence for the rest of the ride.

You slowly drift into the same daydream you had when you were with Sukuna as it continued from where you last remembered.