Chapter 1

As you know I'm you, from the future and your going to go through your memories with me whether you like it or not. Specifically signed, (Y/N) (L/N). P.S. You're such a burden to take care of. Signed ,Sukuna.

(Y/N) was walking from her school to her job, she worked at a small mochi shop and was the person who did the talking.

They're school is in town mostly and her job isn't that far away from the school so it wasn't much of a hassle to walk to the stand. (Y/N) had always enjoyed her job because she was able to sometimes learn how to cook some mochi but that was rare because her shop always had at least one or two tourists order a lot of food leaving them out of materials.

Like said before they were just a stand so they didn't have much room to store the food anyways so they either closed early or someone who had to go get materials during their shift. And currently (Y/N) was walking down the busy street trying to find the store since she was the one sent on the mission of gathering materials this time, yes she knew her way around the place but sometimes you can get turned around somehow and that's exactly what happens to poor you.

“Where the hell am I? I was just walking on a busy street a second ago.” (Y/N) says looking at her surroundings, she seemed to be in a now vacant street with an abandoned building to her right. She sighs as she thinks out loud, “First time sent on this task and I already messed it up.”

(Y/N) stares at the building and sees something in the building moving. She immediately looks away and says, “I'm not in the mood to be seeing those things right now.”

She stares at the grocery list entrusted to her before she starts to shuffle away from the building, but she hears someone scream as she curses under her breath and says, “Why do I do this to myself?"

As if someone could hear her. She stuffs the list into her skirt pocket as she quietly walks into the building. She looks around and feels herself get the shivers as soon as she walks in but continues onwards.

You yell out anyone here and then stop yourself from saying anymore, she mentally hits herself and says in her thoughts, “Said every person who's died in a horror movie.”

She continues on bravely looking in all of the classrooms briefly and heading towards the stairs she says under her breath, “If i counted correctly there were three stories or thats what it looked like from the outside.”

For the next 20 minutes (Y/N) slowly but surely ascends the stairs after looking into the rooms quickly so as not to catch a glimpse of something scary in them.

She makes it to the third floor and looks into the first few rooms with nothing to be seen, she then looks up and freezes as she comes face to face with a centipede human hybrid. It had the body of a human but elongated with spikes poking out at every bone in the spine.

(Y/N) screams as she runs into the closest room to hide from the mixed monster, she holds her ears as she hears the monster scream using echolocation to try and find her but she stays as still as possible.

Once she can't hear the monster anymore she takes her hands off her ears as she slowly, and as quietly as possible sneaks over to the door to take a peek out of.

(Y/N) pokes her head out of the room to see if it's clear and she sees nothing out of the ordinary so she steps out and walks over to the door next to her because she still hasn't found the sound of that scream she heard and she wasn't going to turn back now.

She looked into the room and sees a lot of mannequin dolls standing in and around the room. She was about to leave the room but spots a little boy’s or hopes to be a little boy's shoes moving behind some boxes. She walks into the room still weary as she says quietly, “Hey are. Are you ok?”

(Y/N) sees a little boy pop his head out as you sigh in relief and whispered, “Lets go this place is scary and i'm sure your parents are worried.”

The boy doesn't move from his spot as he looks at you with tear filled eyes, you cautiously walk past the dolls and to the boy and you drop to your knees enveloping the boy in a hug. You say reassuringly, “Shh, it's ok i'm here i'll get you out of here.”

The boy holds on tight to your school uniform as he silently cries into your abdomen. (Y/N) looks at the boy with sadden eyes and thinks, “He must be so scared right now, he could have been in here for hours for all i know.”

(Y/N) looks at her phone and sees 10 missed calls from the mochi stand and that almost 40 minutes had passed since she left the stand. (Y/N) grabs the boy and lifts him up as she says, “I'm going to get you out of here. I need you to close your eyes and hold onto me ok?”

She feels the boy nod into her shirt as she walks past one of the mannequin dolls knowing that something menacing is coming from it so she tries to ignore it as she passes it.

But unfortunately she barely passes the doll before she feels something grab her arm and yank her back to the boxes, (Y/N) moves her body so only she gets knocked into the boxes. (Y/N) feels one of the boxes edges dig deep into her side and she thinks quickly, “The box must of had a loose metal sheet. Damn boxes, this hurts!"

(Y/N) lands on her butt as the boy cries even more and she says quickly, “Hey its ok i just fell and hurt myself, your fine, your gonna be ok. I promise.”

She winces at the pain from the cut and moves so she's leaning against the wall. (Y/N) swears under her breath as she feels the sticky, warm, liquid run down the lower part of her back.

To say you weren't scared was an understatement, your injured badly, a crying child in your arms, losing a lot of blood, and of course a damn curse is holding you both hostage for some reason.

She looks up at the mannequin to see it's gone back to its original position and says in her mind, “It's trying to keep us here, I'm going to bleed out if i stay here much longer.”

(Y/N) hears the boy sniffle as he says sluggishly, “A-Are you ok m-miss?” She quickly says, “I'm just fine, just keep your head down and don't worry about me.”

(Y/N) sits there with the shaking boy in her arms as she sits there for a bit, her eyes start to get hazy and she cant see as clearly anymore so when she hears footsteps approaching (Y/N) holds the child closer to her own body to try and protect him as much as possible from what's coming. (Y/N) here's the door slam open with them tsking at what they found.

(Y/N) tries to get a better view of the person in front of them only to see a girl with bright orange hair, black leather crop top with a grey undershirt, a black skirt with black leggings, and black shoes.

The girl groans annoyingly saying, “So i found the curse but i also find a pathetic girl my age not doing anything to stop it.”

You look up at here and say quietly with the little strength you have in you, “Are you going to kill it or not.” The girl glares at you and says, “Whatever. Hey you curse. The mannequin in the middle. Is that your idea of hiding?”

You couldn't see what was in her hands clearly because of how small they are, the next thing you know is the mannequin on the floor before ultimately dissipating into thin air.

You look up at her to see she's looking next to your right and you look next to you to see a giant monster.