Chapter 25

You say as you looked at him in your peripheral vision. He only had one eye open as it was looking at you, drowsily as he says, "Because I can and it looked comfy to me."

 You groan as you find something to grab as you hit Gojo with it as you say, "You have a mission, so get off of me, get ready, and go away already."

Gojo grabs his ribs where you hit him as he says, "Jeez someones grumpy in the morning." 

You huff taking in a lot of air as Gojo finally got off of you as you say weakly, "I can breathe!"

"You're so mean (Y/N)!" You hear Gojo yell to you from his room as you lightly laugh and say, "It comes in handy sometimes so I don't see a problem with it!"

 You walk over to the door slowly as you say, "I'll be going now! I'll see you next week Gojo-Sensei!" You hear him yell in agreement as you walk out of the house and to class, you had a relatively nice week.

Everyone would want to train and you would too of course because you still wanted to get stronger, you hangout with some of them individually, and you hear Sukuna talk in the back of your mind sometimes but you didn't mind.(Pun intended)

 It had now been a week and nothing very big happened so you waited at Gojo's house for him, eating whatever he had because you wanted to.

Right now you are watching (F/S)(Favorite Show) with some popcorn in your lap as you hear we're focused on the TV in front of you. 

You had been at his house for about an hour just watching your show as you then hear the door knob jiggle and you hear a voice say, "I'm home!"

You yell back giggling a little bit, "Welcome home!" You hear a scream along with running footsteps as you look behind the couch to see Gojo there.

You laugh and say, "What a manly scream you have." Gojo's cheeks are tined a bit as he says, "I didn't think anyone would be in MY house! I thought it was an intruder!"

 You laugh as you say, "Aww your fine, it's just me your favorite person."

He sighs as he puts down his bag and comes to sit by you as the TV show you were watching was now background noise.

You look over to Gojo as he says with a hand on his chin, "You've been spacing out alot lately, according to the others, and it was after we lost the finger. Is there something bothering you?"

 You look at him as you look away with a hand on the back of your head as you say, "Don't really know, I guess I just get lost in my thoughts more and I used to." 

He sighs believing you for now as he grabs your hand, bringing you off the couch with him.

One second you're in a comfy home, the next your in the middle of a forest. "Hey what are we doing here?" You say as you look all around you to see only trees. 

You look over to Gojo to see he has his hands in his pockets as he says as if ordering, "I want you to be able to take my cursed energy out of me since you were able to do it with a cursed plushie. Then I want you to be able to take the cursed energy and attack me with it, without putting it in your body." 

You sigh as you say, "Well if you wanted to train me you could have said that first Gojo. Anyways I'll do what I can since it is a sunday so we have the rest of the day to get this down."

Gojo holds up his hand as if allowing you to take his cursed energy as you walk up to him and you make your hand sign as you touch Gojo making the link better as you were able to take the cursed energy out.

You sigh as you concentrate on your hand as you see the ball of energy go into your body after a little bit of resistance but you were able to do it.