Chapter 35

You smiled lightly before he tapped his fingers to your head, knocking you out as you slumped against his figure, instantly getting comfortable.

One of your hands gripped his kimono while the other one laid on your stomach before Sukuna took the chance to take your hand in his and link your fingers together.

 He unconsciously started rubbing his thumb over your hand as the arm holding your head up pulled you closer to him as you hummed in your sleep.

Once he stopped staring at you he looked through Yuji's eyes before threateningly saying, "Don't yell or make any loud noises brat."

Itadori looked down to your body and said quietly, "I know I know. Anyways what's with you? You're so overprotective of them."

 "None of your business maggot she'll tell you if she wants to." Sukuna growled out with amusement before Yuji sweat dropped and thought, "You just told me she's keeping a secret."

You move around in his lap a bit as Sukuna growls out once again, "Shut your mouth brat, you're waking her up." 

Itadori just mumbled to himself but kept quiet as Sukuna looked down at your sleeping figure, moved a strand of hair out of your face and thought about your plan.

He thought, "It's a smart plan but it has many risks and I'm not willing to lose something I've claimed as mine."

Once he pulled himself out of his thoughts he leaned his head on your as he closed his eyes and decided to shut the brat out so he could only listen to your shallow breathing while he held your hand, still rubbing his thumb across your hand. 

It seemed to soothe him when he did it yet he wouldn't admit that, well he wouldn't admit a lot of things you did that seemed to make him feel at ease or made his heart flutter.

You'd say that was the best sleep you've gotten in days but once you woke up you were in an unfamiliar place but once you glanced around to find it was only Sukuna's mindscape. 

You feel something rub your hand lightly and you look at your hand to see it was Sukuna's thumb as you smiled lightly before you moved your head lightly since his head was leaning on yours.

You grinned before you pecked his lips before you heard him hum as he opened one of his four eyes. What you didn't expect was for him to say groggily, "Not right now love, I'm comfy." 

You froze as he took this chance to kiss you back and once he pulled away he had a smirk of victory on his face before you say, "I have a mission to do today and I can't miss it."

Sukuna groaned and mumbled, "I'll tell the brat to carry you, I said I'm comfy and I don't intend on letting go." Once he said that you felt an arm push you closer to his chest, trapping you there as your struggles didn't work one bit.

 You sigh and say, "You won't let me go either way since this is your mind so I have no control nor can I move."

Hes smirk answered your question before you sighed and said, "Fine but I will be doing that mission so you'll get me go before then."

 Sukuna nodded before he opened one of the eyes under Yujiks as a mouth appeared saying suddenly, "Just grab her body and get moving."

Itadori jumped at the sudden presence before saying with shivers, "If I do that they'll kill me!" 

Sukuna scored before saying, "They gave you permission now grab it and go so being a child." Yuji was wary walking into your room to see your body was the same as the way he left it last night before he hoisted you up onto his back and walked out of your room, closing the door behind him.