Chapter 6

Ijichi says concerned, "What about you guys, Fushiguro and (Y/N)?" "We're staying. If things go wrong it's my responsibility but I'll have back up just in case."

You get confused by Fushiguro saying, 'If things get out of hand' and you ignore everything else as you try and think of what that could mean.

You think for a few minutes before you feel a tap on your shoulder as you snap out of it and Fushiguro says, "Do you want me to continue telling you what happened or is there something on your mind?"

 You shake your head as you say quickly, "Please tell the rest of what happened while I was out."

And with that Fushiguro finishes telling you about what happened while you were out and you make an 'o' with your mouth as you say, "I sorry i was basically useless during all this."

Before Fushiguro could respond he looked up and said, "The domain is gone! The special grade is dead!" 

You look up and wonder, "How did Itadori kill a special grade curse by himself, he was struggling to even get close to it when i was awake."

You hear a new voice behind you and Fushiguro as it says, "He ain't coming back."

You and Fushiguro freeze as the voice continues, "Don't worry I'm in a good mood right now. Let's talk, it seems like he's having a hard time changing back. This must be a side effect of using me without restrictions."

 The owner of the voice walks around and in front of you two and your eyes go wide as you think, "It's Itadori?! But he sounds different and isn't acting the same! And he has tattoos now? What's going on?"

This 'Itadori' rips the shirt he was wearing as he says, "It's most likely only a matter of time, though. So i've been thinking about my next move." 

He Stabs himself as he pulls his hand out covered in blood and says, "I'm taking him hostage! I can live without this thing but he can't."

He throws the heart on the ground as you stare at all of this wide eyed.

 You don't even notice the talk between Fushiguro and him as you just stare at the heart that had stopped moving long ago, before Fushiguro pulls out his shinigami while say confused, "Fushigaro what's going on? And why does that guy look like Itadori?"

They both stop and look at you as 'Itadori' laughs and says, "So the school forgot to tell their new student about me. That's a shame. I guess this makes it more fun!"

 You stare at the new Itadori as Fushiguro yells, "(Y/N) don't get near him, he's a special grade curse that's been held within Itadori until now!"

You immediately jump back towards Fushiguro and say, "Why is it you guys always tell me the most important details last minute it's going to get me killed one of these days!"

 "His name is Sukuna and he's what people call the King of Curses, please be very careful he's stronger than the special curse we just witnessed."

You angrily sigh as you get in a stance as Sukuna says pushing his hair back, "All right! Since we're outside, let's go all out!"

Before you have a chance to move, Fushiguro is already on the move and you curse under your breath as you run up to join the fight. 

You see Fushiguro trying to hit him just but he just avoids all the attacks he gives out.

Right as you get close enough to hit him he grabs Fushiguro's hands and says menacingly, "You gotta feel the curse more!" As he punches Fushiguro, sending him back a few feet.

You go in to grab his arms and try to attack but Sukuna just uses his leg to swipe you from under and punch you, sending you into a tree. 

You land sideways on the tree as your body bends around the tree from the speed and force you were sent with as you fall to the ground grabbing your back in pain.

Your vision goes hazy for a moment as you think, "If i survive this, i need to work on my durability more."

You look over to the two males as you see a giant snake come out of the ground and grab Sukuna with its mouth as it flies up high.

 From your perspective you couldn't see Sukuna anymore but you knew he was there because the bird was flying towards the mouth of the snake and hitting something, sending sparks of electricity everywhere.

As soon as you blink you see the snake burst open as chunks of its body go flying and you see Sukuna once again as he starts falling. 

But he didn't stay airborne for long before you lose sight of him as you look around frantically while you stand up quickly, grabbing your ribs.

You look over to Fushiguro to see Sukuna grabbing into the back of Fushiguro's shirt as you could barely make out him saying, "Like i said, let's go all out!"

Sukuna throws Fushiguro into the sky as you yell out, "Fushiguro!" 

You run towards Sukuna as you try to hit him in his blind spots such as his back but he grabs your wrist and says, "I won't leave you out maggot, don't worry."

Sukuna then spins you as he throws you towards Fushiguro, successfully hitting him mid air as you apologize quickly to him as he grunts from the impact.

You both look up from your position as you both see Sakuna with both of his hands clamped together, over his head as he slams his arms down, hitting you in the stomach and the force goes right through you as Fushiguro feels the punch as well. 

You cough up blood as Fushiguro and you go flying towards a bunch of buildings.

Fushiguro gets smashed into an apartment building as you go flying into a tree as the branches only slow you down a little bit as you smash right into the ground, making a small crater with your body in the middle.

You move your head to where you're looking behind you as you see Fushiguro sitting down with Sukuna saying something to him. 

You move your body slightly as you feel something painful in your chest as your hand goes to it. "It feels as if its broken, that's not good."

You say in your thoughts as you move your hand around to see if any others are broken and you find three more ribs broken, you curse as you slowly move you with your back bent as your elbows are propping you up.

 You look over at Sukuna to see he's still talking as you think, "Cocky bastard, he's talking casually to Fushiguro as if he didn't just throw us miles away from where we were minutes ago."

You feel more pain in your ribs as you stand up very slowly, turning your body so you're now facing them. As you're walking over to them with your hands on your ribs as to not move them much, Fushiguro gets into a stance as something like light blue steam surrounds his body.

You then hear Sukuna yell out as if he's having fun, "Show me what you got Fushiguro!" 

You make eye contact with Fushiguro as he glances at your state but he looks back at him before talking in a low voice to him.

You couldn't make out what he was saying as it just started to rain so the only thing you hear as you slowly make your way over to Fushiguro is the rain hitting the ground with force.

You see Fushiguro drop his hands to his sides as you stop walking to him as if he is signalling you not to fight anymore.

You stop walking as you see Sukuna, or at least you still thought it was him, tilting his head to the side as the tattoos on his body disappear. 

You see him rub the back of his head as he talks with Fushiguro for a bit before Fushiguro looks over to you and then Itadori looks back at you as you see the smile Itadori would give you.

You smile as he looks back at Fushiguro as he spits out blood and falls to the ground, not moving.

A tear slips past as you stare at the sight of the now dead Itadori in front of you. You look at Fushiguro making eye contact but it doesn't stay there for long as you feel something piercing your lung, your eyes go wide signalling Fushiguro that something is wrong.