Chapter 39

You looked away from him before shaking your head and saying, "No no it's fine, i just cant move my legs at all, they refuse to listen to me no matter what i do."

You then looked up to him while wiping your tears, "What are you doing here, it's dangerous you know." 

You didn't expect him to pick you up with one arm as you dangled when he said, "I'm doing what I came here to do."

You looked at him before you tried to wiggle out of his grasp saying, "Suguru? Let go of me. I'm fine. I can handle myself. What do you mean by your doing what you came here to do? Answer me!"

But he didnt, he was silent as the grip on you tightened before you said, "Suguru! Hey listen to me let go! I'm doing something right now hey!" You growled but you were brought into your thoughts as someone said, 'What's going on?"

 You huffed as you said out loud, "Suguru wont let me go and my legs aren't working so i can't do anything."

Once you said that though you threw a hand to your mouth but he stopped and turned to look at you before saying, "Who are you talking to (Y/N). we wouldn't want anything to happen would we." 

You looked up to make eye contact and you wish you hadn't, this wasn't the nice person you met a few weeks ago and talked to, this was a killer.

His eyes were dead and cold as you grip tightened enough on you that your insides were being crushed by his hand.

You gasped as you felt your insides turn in pain. your hands quickly went to his as you tried to get out of his grip to no success.

He said tossing you in front of him so he could see you fully, "I won't say it again. Who were you talking to (Y/N)." 

You tried to stand once again as you tried to move your legs again to no luck, you turned so your knees were on the ground.

You scrambled to run but your freedom didn't last long before you felt a foot smash into your back, taking it to the floor trapping you as you lost your breath.

The pressure only increased as you moved your bandaged hand and tried to reach his foot, mistake number one, "None of your business!" You growled out somehow, mistake number two, and the third mistake was to let your guard down around him. 

He quickly grabbed your hand pulling you upwards as he stared at your badanged as he said courislouly, "You know Jugo talked about how you always had this hand bandaged. I also saw it was bandaged everytime we hung out and you never took it off, is there something about that?"

Your eyes widened as your other hand reached up to it and tried to rip his hand off of your as you said, "Why are you so freaking strong! Let go of me!"

Suguru didn't like that answer as he quickly ripped off the bandage as you struggled, you were no match and you knew this but you were scared, if a person like him who you don't know who he works for or who he is anymore finds out about the mark.

It's not a great match up. Your hand again flew up to cover the mark but it was stopped but his other hand as you stared directly at the mark. 

"This looks quite familiar, does it not?" He looked at your dangling form as you made eye contact with him, those eyes.

You should have run when you first saw them you even thought of it, they pierced your soul as if it was made of paper and he was the scissors.

You gulped hearing the voice in your head say, "What's going on (Y/N)! Right now Itadori's being saved by another!" 

You said in your thoughts with fear evident in your voice, "T-The enemy has me and he knows about the mark Sukuna. I can't get away, he's too strong."

You heard two voices at once, one of them was in the back of your mind as the other was said into the still air but your body finally shut down.

The numbing state your legs had been in, crawled up your back, to your stomach, to your chest, until finally it reached your head as your eyes rolled to the back of your head and you passed out.

You woke up in a black abyss, no light, no outlines, no nothing just an endless darkness. You crouched down and said, "I've been useless this whole time, I can't fight anymore, I've become a victim, the mark has been seen, and I'm in enemy hands. How am i supposed to save Gojo if i can't even fight for myself." 

You grabbed your clothes and pulled them as you tried to think of anything but nothing, you got down on your knees before smashing your hand into the ground as you said, "Im useless, i should have just stayed on the outside. That's probably why I was there, I can't even fight a single thing in here and I call myself a Jujutsu Sorcerer!"

 You look up quickly as you only see the black abyss but heard a voice, "N)...(Y?......(Y/N)......(Y/N)! Wake up!"

You quickly looked up feeling as if you were dangling as you looked across from you to see Itadori and some others standing across from you.

 "Itadori?" You said but you couldn't get anything else out as you felt now that you were being held by your neck.

You look back to see Suguru as you bring both your hands up to your neck. You see Suguru grin as he grabbed your hand with the mark showing it to them as he said, "I'm guessing she's one of your people?"

Itadori ran to attack by was stopped by some lady in front of him, you couldn't get a good look seeing as they were standing so far away from you before he continued, "Me and little miss sorcerer have been talking for a while now, and it seems she had something of value to me."

He held up your hand with his other hand as he then said, "It looks a lot like Sukuna's mark does it not? Please tell me if I'm wrong." 

You heard a few gasps and a little bit of muttering as you said hoarsely, "Let go dammit! This has nothing to do with that!"

The grip on your neck tightens as you look down at him before looking into his shirt your eyes widen as you see the cube. 

You quickly look away to Itadori seeing he was hurt by this but he also expected it, i mean Sukuna told him himself that you had a connection with him.

"Oh well she was of use to me before but now i don't need her, i have all the power i need." 

(And were back off the manga's path)

He said before you were thrown into Itadori. He quickly caught you as you curled up hiding your hands from everyone.

You ignored everyone else as you suddenly stood up and stashed something into your shirt before saying, "I'm running, I'm not strong enough for any of these things!"

You looked straight at Suguru before you ran, you heard some yells behind you but the distinct voice of Suguru said, "See she's abandoned you since you've found out about the mark! You shauman have stooped so low as to let someone like her roam around freely!" 

Someone you knew well as Panda ran up to you and tried to catch you but you dodged quickly making it into the hall away from the battle.

"(Y/N)! Get back here! What are you hiding!" You heard the voice of Panda say, you quickly stopped and looked around to see no one other than you two and some other shuman coming after you before you turned to him and said, "Calm down Panda, I'm not running, I'm completing my mission."