Chapter 17

You look over to the chair to see your uniform as you bow to her when she leaves and as soon as she leaves I walk over to the chair and get dressed.

As soon as I get dressed in my uniform, the door opens to reveal Itadori standing there with flowers.

 You look at the flowers and then Itadori as he says, "So the nurse was right, you are awake. I'm glad!"

You look at him to see him set the flowers down as gives you a bone crushing hug. 

He then says, "I've been seeing you everyday in the morning and at night because I wanted you to know you're not alone."

You pat his head as you say, "Awww thanks Itadori, i appreciate that." He blushes at your words as he says, "Well anyways you still need to rest so i'll walk you to your room."

You nod as you grab everything of yours and you leave the room and bow to the nurse again as Itadori takes you to your room.

You walk in silence as you get to your room and say, "This is my stop, I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

 You walk in and before you could close the door you hear a deeper voice say, "Not yet."

You freeze as he then says, "We need to talk (Y/N). Now."

 You don't move as you see his tattooed arms move the door open so he could walk in and he does as he shuts it behind him and walks by you to your bed.

He sits down on it as he sees you're still in the same spot as he says looking at you, "Sit." 

You lightly nod as you walk over to the bed and you sit down next to him. For some reason your walls broke around him as you say barley above a whisper, "Why? Why do you want to talk to me? You said I was disgusting, am I really that bad?"

He looks at you before looking up at the ceiling and says, "I wasn't lying, you make me feel something disgusting inside my stomach and i hate it but not the reason you're thinking. I hate the feeling you give me when I see you, and keep in mind I do want to kill you but only by my hands and mine alone so live for that day when it comes."

 You look at him as he looks at you and you say, "But I'm just a tool, it's either for you or for the sorcerers. I-i i have a life too, and i want to live it but i might make you mad from this but your basically the only one that can understand me. Your being used by the sorcerers to kill your own kind and then you're going to die for it, so answer me this. Are we doing anything to change the world or are we just pawns for different reasons."

 He looks at you before saying, "Your right were both pawns but I can get myself out of the hole I'm in, as for you, you'll need my help to get out of it so just hold on a little longer will you? You may die by my hands but you've changed the world at least a little bit."

 Sukuna stands up seeing you cry as he feels something terrible seeing that so he looks away as he walks out of the door and says, "This isn't our last chat we'll have, i'll be talking to you soon." 

You look up at him with teary filled eyes as he closes the room and you just stare at it.

After the whole Sukuna talk you were all alone because Itadori, Kugasaki, and Fushiguro were all on a mission including some curse near Fushiguro's hometown. 

You decide to calm down and clean up your room as it was a mess and it's still dusty from when you were gone for two months. 

You were able rearrange your shelves so it was clean and neat again and you wanted it to be spotless so you could keep your mind off of what was going on currently.