Chapter 30

"When i say so, he knows i'm not doing anything rash as he feels my bloodlust so he won't be coming out until i leave or unless he takes over." Sukuna says as he looks through the area in between the bed and his arm, looking at Gojo directly.

The room goes silent for a few seconds before Gojo says, "You know it's kind of strange, you said you wouldn't tell me anything yet here you are freely showing me how much you love her, why is that?"

 He sighs as he replies briefly with, "Because I'd rather tell it to someone she trusts than another lowly maggot that I don't know nor care about."

Gojo mocks hurt as he sighs, "Can't help it know anyways you better wrap this up, visiting hours are almost over and the nurses like to be on time."

Sukuna groans as he mumbles about Gojo never being on time, he puts your hand down finally as he stands up and kisses your cheek before saying, "I like to show people what's mine so be prepared." 

Sukuna then stands up, as he stuff his hands into his pockets once again as he says, "Come on maggot, i'll let him have his body back once we're out of this place, it reeks of happiness."

Gojo laughs as they leave the room, once they were outside Sukuna says, "She's going to become a target now, since everyone knows about how i saved her. It'll either be the higher ups or curses, either one will come after her so if i can't come out to save her you better be near her."

Gojo grins as he says, "I would have anyways because I care for her as well and if the higher ups were to attack her I'll kill them." 

They walk in silence as people stare at Sukuna with tattoos when he didn't have them when they walked in until they are both outside before Gojo suddenly asks, "If you had feelings for her before this, why do you show how much you love her now?"

"Because i take care of the things i own and take it to heart when i say i'll treat her better than any of you maggots could." Sukuna says back not even batting an eye to the question. 

"And I thought you were just a coldhearted curse." Gojo says looking into the distance as Sukuna laughs and says, "Hah! I said I'll treat her like a queen, not you maggots."

 Gojo ignores him as Gojo says suddenly, "I look forward to the day we fight Sukuna, since you're still hell bent on fighting us."

Sukuna grins to himself before the tattoos disappear and now standing there is a confused Yuji.

Yuji looks over to Gojo, seeing their outside as he says, "Why are we outside and did he do anything to hurt (Y/N)?" 

Gojo looks over to Yugi, smiles and says lying straight through that smile, "Nah, (Y/N)'s fine and we're outside because he just wanted to talk to me privately."

Yuji relaxes a bit as he hears those words and says, "Thank god. He could have killed her in a split second if he wanted to and I wouldn't have been able to switch in time."

 Gojo looks away to the other buildings around as he thinks, "Are curses really changing or have we been taking this the wrong way, not letting these things be seen by our eyes?"

Gojo then says all happily pushing his thoughts to the back of his head, "Anyway she's doing better so I'll tell the master about his favorite student maybe waking up in about three to five days." 

Yuji nods before his jaw drops and says yelling, "(Y/N)'s his favorite student?! How come!"

 Gojo laughs as they start walking and says, "Well it's something about how they talk for their jobs. It's kind of confusing but when she was to tell him her reason she said something that he took interest in. Now she's able to train with his plushies to get better."