Chapter 37

You walked into his room seeing it was a little messy but you didn't mind as you walked straight to his dresser as Gojo came in scrolling through your phone because he could before he stopped on something and said, "Who's Sug?" 

You pulled out one of Gojo's favorite sweatpants and a sweater before you walked into the bathroom to get dressed and said loudly, "It was a dude I met at the cafe. He was really nice and wanted to talk again so we switched contacts!"

 You got dressed quickly, holding your wet clothes you ringed out into the sink as he said, "Oh that's no- Hey! Are those my clothes! And my-"

He gasped seeing the sweatpants you were wearing and said, "My favorite sweatpants!" 

You nodded and said, "My clothes are soaked so I'm wearing yours until mine are dry and it's not my fault you're not wearing these sweatpants." He pouted, throwing your phone back to you before saying, "Are you staying or are you planning on stealing those until i get them back?"

You looked at him pouting seeing hes once again not wearing his blindfold as you said, "Nah i'm going to my room so you'll get these back eventually." 

He huffed and mumbled, "My poor baby, you're not gonna make it out alive. It's a lost cause."

You walk over to him and pat his back saying, "They're in good hands." You felt him deflate thinking of the worst before you walked back over to his door and slowly put your shoes back on before taking one of his umbrellas and said, "Well i'll be off ill see you later Cloud-San."

His mood changed to a happy one after hearing his nickname before you walked out with your wet clothing and a new pair of clothing not belonging to you.

 You quickly walked back to your room seeing as the rain wouldn't let up as you opened your door and put your semi wet clothes into the dirty laundry quickly.

You put the umbrella down after you closed it and took off your shoes before walking over to your window and opening it to show a view of the outside rain.

"Jeez where does Gojo find these clothes they're so comfy?" You said out loud before you heard a response, "Take them off."

 You laid on your bed as you said, "Why though I'm comfy."

Sukuna then said with a hint of anger in his voice, "Because you're not his. Your mine so take them off and put something else on."

You groan loudly before you slowly get off your bed and walk over to your dresser before taking out a (F/C) sweater and some baggy sweatpants of your own and getting dressed into them. 

"There you happy grumpy man?" You said out loud since no one was around as you heard him say, "Yes that's better."

You huff and say with a smile, "You're just jelly because they weren't your clothes."

 He went quiet as you said laughing, "Wow i really didn't think you could get jealous over clothing!" He still didn't answer so you guessed he went back to Itadori to annoy him as you went to your bed and went on your phone staying lie that for the rest of the day.

The day was smooth and calming along with any training you did, well a whole month went by like that.

It was quite boring, no cool missions, no life threatening problems. 

The only difference was that you hung out with Suguru sometimes and became good friends.

He didn't have work which made finding times to hangout a lot easier and other times you were hanging around Sukuna or even sleeping with him in the mindscape.