Chapter 8

For some unknown reason Sukuna felt as if he regretted what he said to you and somewhat mad at you petting Itadori as if it was no biggy.

Sukuna shakes his head as he thinks, "I'll deal with her later, right now Itadori is the mission." "This world isn't what you think it is. It is my innate domain."

He says as he stares at (Y/N). Itadori mumbled to himself, "Fushiguro mentioned that, I think?"

Sukuna sighs at how clueless Itadori is as he continued to stare at you while you poke one of the skulls and gets scared as you accidentally push it towards yourself. 

 You jump away falling on your back. Sukuna then says as he shakes his head at you, "Think of it as being 'inside' the heart. In other words, we're not dead yet!"

Before Sukuna could continue talking about what he was saying Itadori then said, scared, "What about (Y/N)? She doesn't have a powerful curse to heal her."

Sakuna looks over to Itadori as Itadori looks over to (Y/N) sadly as Sukuna says, "She's not dead either. I put her in my innate domain a little bit after you so she's still alive and is currently just in a sleep-like state in real life." 

Sukuna feels Itadori sigh in relief as Sukuna says, "Anyways if you accept my terms, I'll fix your heart and I'll revive you."

Itadori gets a tick mark on his forehead as he says, "Look at you. Talking all big but you wanna be alive too, huh?"

Sukuna doesn't get mad at what Itadori says but instead says calmly, "The game has changed, soon we'll see something interesting." 

Sukuna thinks of the way fushiguro was going to attack him when they were at the apartments and then his thoughts drift off to you laughing with a smile on your face.

It made him confused as to why he was thinking of you so much even though you're just a normal human girl, Sukuna huffs and says, "I have two conditions. One you agree to let me take over your body for one full minute when i chant 'Enchain.' and two you will forget about this agreement." 

Sukuna holds up two fingers as he finally looks away from you and looks at Itadori, but Itadori replies with, "No way. I'm not sure what you're after, but that's too fishy. I know for sure, you're evil. I won't ever let you use my body again."

Sukuna sighs as he looks away from Itadori back to you as he says, "What if I promise I wont kill or hurt anyone during that minute? Will that do?"

(Y/N) sighs as you look over at the two boys saying, "What are they talking about that's taking so long?" 

You look down at the skull that almost gave you a heart attack earlier as you stick your tongue out as you pout before you feel like you're being watched.

You move your head to see Sukuna staring at you with his deep, ruby, red eyes. You stare into his eyes as you feel your face heating up so you look away so he doesn't see it. 

Your thoughts get overloaded by you questioning yourself, "Why was he staring at me? Why are his eyes so pretty? Why am I blushing?! Why am I thinking about him!" You pull your knees to your chest as you put your head into your legs while you go off into your own little world of embarrassment and overheating.

You focus on the water you're sitting in as it moves slowly as you think about Sukuna, "Why is he staring at me? Did I do something wrong? Does he have bad intentions? Why is it bothering me about what he thinks about me?" 

You get so engrossed into your thoughts that you didn't even see what was going on right in front of you.

Sukuna had chopped off Itadoris head as he says, "Pathetic." Sukuna looks at Itadoris body as it mends back together and disappears into the real world, then he looks over at you to see your hands on your knees.