Chapter 7

Fushiguro runs over to you as you fall to your knees as you grab at your chest, you look up to see Fushiguro running towards you quickly.

"(Y/N)!" He yells out as you cough up blood just as Itadori did not even a minute ago, Fushiguro runs fast towards you as he slides to his knees as he grabs you sofly keeping you up straight. 

He sees you weezing as if you had no more air in your lungs as you barely gasp out, "B-Broken ribs...... Lung...C-cant breathe..."

You start coughing as it makes your breathing worse. Fushiguro gets the message as he sees a very small pole nearby, he runs over to the pole to see if it's hollow and sees that it is as he breaks it in half making it smaller as he lays you on your back. 

You cough on the blood coming from your lung as you try to sit up so as not to choke but Fushiguro pushes you back down again before saying, "This is gonna hurt, bear with me (Y/N)!"

You see Fushiguro's arm slam down and you feel for a second as if you got stabbed. 

Your body became numb around your chest as you felt the thin pole contract with your muscles.

Then you take a deep breath as you're able to breathe again, you look over to Fushiguro and say, "Thanks, that helped a lot. But I'm just gonna take a short nap okay, I'm really tired. Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it."

Fushiguro yells out to you saying not to fall asleep but those pleas fall of deaf ears as you close your eyes and think about Sukuna before you don't feel the pain any more.

[Little break from the story I told you we were going back through our memories but to spice things up I also got others to give me their perspective so you wouldn't be so out of the loop. Signed, Future self. P.S. You're writing a novel at this point. Signed Sukuna.]

Gojo POV
I look at the two bodies before saying, "It was intentional wasn't it?" Ijichi, which is the person who i'm talking to, just says, "What do you mean?"

I look up and say as I rub the back of my head tiredly, "The enemy was a special grade. Five rescue targets who weren't even confirmed alive. There's no way I'd send first-years for that. I had to pull some strings to get a stay of Itadori's execution. Those crusty higher-ups used the special grade to get rid of him in my absence. If the other two had died, that would have been the icing on the cake, right?"

 I look at Ijichi to see if i'll get anything out of him but all he says is, "But when the mission was planned.. There was no indication of a special grade."

I sigh as I say, "What a pain finding the culprit, maybe I should just kill all the higher-ups!"

I looked at Ijichi to see it spooked him when I said that but before I could say anything else a female voice I know said, "You're being emotional for once! You really had a soft spot for him, huh?" 

The woman known as Shoko says but before you could talk to her, she looks over to see two bodies and says surprised, "Huh? I thought I was only doing Sukuna's vessel's body, not another one as well."

I sigh as I say, "You're only doing Itadori's body but for some unknown reason she can't be any further from his body than 10 feet. We think she was affected by either Sukuna or Itadori before she collapsed from her wounds."

Shoko nods as she says, "Well that is strange, maybe i'll find something in Itadori's body then."

POV (Y/N)
I wake up and look up to see a black sky? "Was i left out there to die?" I think as you sit up but I feel as if I'm in water and I look down to see myself in what looks like bloody water.

I jump up scared as I look around at my surroundings taking everything in before stopping to look at a giant skeleton in the distance. 

I cautiously walk over to the skeleton as it keeps getting bigger and bigger. I think out loud, "How big is that skeleton?" But what I didn't expect was to hear a reply, well actually two replies, "What are you doing here (Y/N)?!-It's pretty big if you stand next to it maggot."

I whipped my head over to the voices to see two Itadoris, but one was wearing a white kimono with a black scarf, and black shoes while sitting on a hill of skulls.

 You get shivers from the hill as you avoid looking at it. I pointed my finger and said questionly, "What? Why are there two of you and one wearing better clothing?"

Itadori slumps as he says, "Yeah i forgot you never got introduced to him." You rub the back of your head as you bow and say, "Nice to meet you im (Y/N) and i'm Itadori's friend."

 Itadori yells at you saying, "Hey! Don't bow to him, it's Sukuna you're talking to!" You look up and laugh saying, Whoops! That was embarrassing. I've already met Sukuna but not on good terms."

Itadori frowns as Sukuna grins and says, "So are you gonna attack me too or are you just gonna stand there and do nothing."

 "Well as i'm seeing you and Itadori though you two died before me, i'm thinking this is hell or something, also why would i want to fight you if i clearly know i can't beat you."

You say as you stare at Itadori as his jaw is dropped at what you said a minute ago. He grabs both of your shoulders and says, "You're dead already?! Did I kill you?"

 You laugh and say, "Not really, I died because my lungs got pierced by my broken ribs and Fushiguro tried to save me but i guess it didn't work seeing as i'm here now."

Itadori sighs as he says, "Since you said you wont fight Sukuna even though he tried to kill you, just stand over there as i beat the crap out of him."

You nod as you walk over to the hill of skulls and sit next to it but not too close so you don't touch them. Itadori walks over to the hill of skulls and grabbed one and yells out, "I'll make you cry!" 

Itadori throws the skull at Sukuna with a lot of strength and speed as you look up quickly to see the skull smashed into where Sukuna was.

You jumped out of the way as you dodged the skull pieces as best as you could before yelling out, "If you two are gonna fight don't do it near me!"

Itadori apologizes as he runs off to the giant skeleton and climbs it, confusing you.

You look back at the hill to see Sukuna gone and now on top of the skeleton with his hands held together. 

You huff as you sit, now with your arms crossed on your chest as you just watch them fight from aways.

You stare at them as you see them both go into hit each other with their fits but, Itadori fist curves down to the ground as he swings his leg at Sukuna.

He dodges it but is in the same spot as you see them stop moving for a second before Sukuna kicks Itadori off the skeleton.

You put your hands over your mouth to stop yourself from laughing but you couldn't hold it in anymore as you see Sukuna come off the skeleton after Itadori and land on top of him before he sits on Itadori. 

You laugh out loud as Itadori looks at you as he blows bubbles in the water embarrassed but Sukuna's eyes go wide as he stares at you.

You walk over to them and poke Itadori as you giggle out, "What a way to go down Itadori, you're now a chair!" 

Itadori yells out, "I'm not a chair, he's just sitting on top of me!" You laugh again as you say, "That's what a chair is Itadori."

Sukuna moves his hand to his mouth as the fabric of his white kimono covers up the light blush he has on his face. You look over to him and say questingly, "Why are you covering your face? Is there something wrong with it?"

 He snaps out of his blushing moment as he uncovers his hand from his face as he says, "It's nothing. I was just thinking how weird you make me feel. It's disgusting."

Sukuna sees your face as it twists into one of confusion as you just shrug as you say, "Sorry for making you uncomfortable, i'll just go wait over there until you guys are done then."

You stand up as you ruffle Itadori's hair as you walk over to where the hill was previously and sit down.