Forget The Ones You Love

Previously Charlotte parents called a detective after they meet the doctor and Charlotte. He comes over and they see what their love for each other is like but the doctor and Charlotte find out about them spying on them. So the doctor warns them Charlotte dad suggested to go to the gallery to find out more about the doctor when they get their they found out Charlotte is the blue horse and that her power made her forget them. So they took her back to the house and now her eyes are glowing what will happen next least find out.

In the house Charlotte eyes where still glowing and her parents and the detective where standing back away from her" Charlotte please remember us ""why do you have me tied up "Charlotte wonder as she shock her head and her eyes stoped glowing" your eyes where glowing "" they do that where matt hon you here "Charlotte called as matt came through the door using his sonic" I'm here my darlin "" get your hands off her "David said as the doctor got close to Charlotte getting her out" no I won't leave her alone she my wife "" your the blue horse "her dad wonder as Charlotte nods" yes I am mabey you are my human family if you are you would except this my husband my life I lead but you don't "" because he evil look what he did to you " her dad said as Charlotte looked at herself" I love who I am I'm time Lord "" please stay with us "her mum begs her to stay as Charlotte shock her head" i have to go I belong in the stars wuth my family "" we are your family "she said as she shock her head" not anymore "and so she walked off back to the tardis as the doctor ran after her and the tardis disappeared" do you think we see her again ""oh yes you probably will" skyler said as they look at her as she smiled "you will see her not alive but dead hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha "..

Skyler got another plan which could mean life or death for Charlotte this plan will be in series seven I can't wait to write it thank you so much for your support your all amazing thank you allonzy and geronimo.