Fake Love

Back in the castle Charlotte was on her knees infront of skyler throne "I am at your service what do you want me to do my lady" "make him love me use your powers do something but I want his love" skyler said grining as Charlotte stood up her eyes glowing yellow then blue "yes my lady I do as you wish" she then walked off to the cell where Rebecca was "please remember your my daughter please remember" "I am not your daughter I am skyler daughter" Rebecca said smiling at Charlotte "now dear farther you will soon feel skyler love" "no please don't Charlotte please don't" he said as Charlotte walked close to him placing her hand on the side of his face and he fell to the ground "the deed is done" "no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" he tried to fight it remember his love for Charlotte.

Momories

"I always love you Charlotte no matter what"

" and I always love you matt till the day I die"

And the the memories started to fade and he started to love skyler but then he picture him and Charlotte kissing and that broke the spell "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that hurt now what" he thought to himself wondering how he was going to make her believe he loved her then he had a good plan "hello skyler my love" "ah matt you finally see sense" skyler smiled operning the door as they hug "yes I do I love you so much" " good how about some dinner to celebrate" she smiled as he nods and they head to dinner. Charlotte watch them go as her eyes stoped glowing red and she sighed "oh matt what have I done" she wiped a tear in her eyes and walked back out and they all had dinner.

After dinner Rebecca got matt into a nice kind outfit "what do you get out of this Rebecca" "revenge you hurt my mother you changed her and I heard what you did to skyler and I say no more" Rebecca said passing him the crown "I'm sorry for what I did to your mum but I never loved skyler and I never will" "your not under her power how" Rebecca said about to run when the doctor grabes her arm "my love for Charlotte" he said as he ran out the door and locked her in "I'm sorry Rebecca but I have to do this" he stood up straight and walked to the throne room "ahh my lover where Rebecca" "she went to bed my lady she felt ill" he tried to think of something on the spot hoping it would work. Skyler nods and Charlotte lead him to the throne as he sat "we can rule togther and nothing will stop us" "he lied to you" Rebecca said as she ran in her hand hurting after hitting the door to get out "what" skyler turned to the doctor who smiled and took Charlotte hand "I won't let you touch my wife or use her for your own end I love her" " big mistake lover you should not have crossed me" she hit him as he fell to the ground "tie him up there" Rebecca nodded and tied him up to the wall.

Skyler walked to him and touched his cheek "soon your wife power will be mine ad you will sit with me as the world burns under my feet get the machine ready" "yes my lady" Charlotte said as she goes into the next rokm as the doctor looked at her "I stop you I will" "oh I like to see you try tomorrow I will take Charlotte power then Andrew and rose baby then the world hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha " and the doctor could only look on in shock wondering what he going to do now and how he was going to stop skyler from killing Charlotte and taking rose and Andrew baby least find out.

To be continued.....