The Locket That Saved Charlotte

Previously Natalie and merlin return and they headed to the others to tell them what happened to Charlotte when they get there rose is going into labour and had a baby girl called lottie. Natalie headed to skyler and told her about this. So she sent her to clone the child and bring the real one to her. She headed back to the others and they head to the castle to rescue Charlotte when they got there they saw the doctor there skyler saw them and drained Charlotte energy and she is dead what will happen next least find out.

Back at the castle skyler locked them in a cell with a desk merlin tried to use his magic but it didn't work the doctor was walking around the cell with his sonic near his head talking to himself "I did this to her what have I done what have I done" he started to hit the wall and hit the table "doctor stop" "why should I" he shouted at them as they look at him "because it brake Charlotte heart if she was alive now" "well she dead isn't she" he said as he sat in the corner crying as they look at him as Charlotte lay dead on the floor.

Back with skyler and she placed the baby in the cot and put some regeneration power on her skin and the baby eyes pens and turned red "yes yes yes the world will be mine hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha "back in the cell the doctor was still sitting in the corner as merlin was touching the locket wondering how it was going to help" I wonder how this is going to help "" I don't know leave it "raven said frowning as the doctor stood up and took it.

" dad don't "but it was to late the doctor smashed it as the light filled the air as Beth looked at him angry" we could have saved her you idiot "" OK fighting not going to help "Natalie said stopping them from fighting when suddenly the light lands on Charlotte body and Charlotte woke up" ow my head what happened "" Charlotte you ok "the doctor said runing to her with tears in his eyes glad to see she OK" the locket saved you that's amazing but the only we need to do is get out "" merlin "Charlotte said seeing merlin there as he waved back" good to see you back "" thanks so the door is not locked "Charlotte said as she stood up and pushed the door and it opend" your brilliant "" well then least get out of here "raven said as they run out and headed to the tardis and they disappeared" nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they escaped how "" um I let them out "Rebecca said as she looked at her as she turned and her eyes glowed" what ahh well it's not your fault the doctor got to you come ok least see their cell "so they look at their cell to see the locket on the ground and it fixed skyler touched it. But it started to destroy the castle as they tried to get out"nooooooooooooooooo"and the castle was destroy.

Back in the tardis Charlotte looked at the baby and smiled "aww so cute" "are you going to stay mum" she wonder looking at her as she looked at the doctor "we still on our honeymoon hon we be back next year" "OK well stay safe please" Andrew said hugging them as the doctor took Charlotte hand as they disappeared back to their tardis for their next adventure. Merlin smiled and looked at them as Beth wonder "want to travel with us merlin" "yeah sure I love to for a while" he said smiling as they hug Natalie smioed and shock their hands "well I should be off ik sure we meet again" "OK thank you for today see you soon" clone Rebecca said as Natalie disappeared "well now what" "our next adventure come on" Andrew said pulling the leaver as they head to their next adventure. But as they left In London a vortex apeard and Rebecca the baby and skyler walked out after the castle was destroy "she will pay for this I will have my revenge".

Honeymoon & Skyler's Revengeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें