The Detective

In Charlotte house her parents where sitting on the chair waiting for the detective to come. He been with them for a long time trying to find Charlotte and they had no luck till now "it be OK honey" "I know I just hope she safe" Charlotte mum said as she held his hand as there was a knock at the door she opend it to see him standing there. He had black hair and glass and was wearing a long coat with a tie "hello again" "come through David I hope you can help us" her dad said as David sat down on the chair "yes well that's why I'm here so what you found out" "he called the doctor and a blue police box" her mum said as David wrote it all down "OK well is that it nothing eles" "no they just ran off" her dad said as he nods getting his computer out "OK well do you have her phone number" " yes here" her dad gave it to him as he tracked it.

"OK they are in London now least see if we can find some CCTV ahh got it" "can you get audio" her mum wonder he nods and they listen and watch "hon here you go some ice cream" "thanks hon so what did you think of my parents" Charlotte wonder as she smiled at him "they hate me I guess I don't blaim them I did take you away" "I chose to tho it was my decision" Charlotte said holding his hand as he blushes "I know I just" he stands up sighing "just what" "I changed you and I took your human part away I'm evil" "your not your the best man ever and I love you" she leans in as they kiss he pulled away and grins "I love you to" "matt we bring watch" Charlotte said her hands glowing yellow "OK let me find the camera" he gets the sonic out and looks up "got you if your lisern to this stay out of our lives we love each other leave us alone" "turn it off" her mum said as he did so they stayed in silence for a bit when her dad smiled "we go to the gallery find out who this doctor is" "good idea" her dad said so they head to the gallery to find out about the doctor.

To be continued....