Day Of The Moon

Valley of the Gods, Utah

Three months later

July 1969.

Amy, rose, raven, Beth and clone Rebecca where runi g away from cars as they drove after them "Suspect directly ahead. Coming to you now. Over" "Canton" amy said as they stoped"Miss Pond,miss raven, miss Rebecca, miss Beth and miss rose""is that a body bag" raven said seeing it "Yes, it is""It's empty" Beth said frowning"How about that "" Do you even know why you're doing this, eh? Can you even remember the warehouse "clone Rebecca said as we glad back to what happened"Canton. Amy, rose, raven, Beth and Rebecca" "River, come on" Rory said as river ran to them "Run" "What the hell's going on" canton wonder " Look behind you" "There's nothing behind me" he said as the other shouted "Look. Look. Canton, look, I tell you""Canton" and then he shots them as they fell with marks on their arms.

Area 51, Nevada

Andrew was in jacket with chains as people build something around him "All visitors to remain behind the yellow line. All visitors to remain behind the yellow line" "We found Amy Pond, raven, rose, Rebecca and Beth they had strange markings on her arm. Do you know what they are" canton wonder "Why don't you ask her".

New York

River was walking around a building looking around "I see you. I see you""Doctor Song? Doctor Song? Go! Go! Go! Don't move! It's over" canton said as he followed her "They're here, Canton. They're everywhere""I know. America's being invaded"he said as she stood near the edge "You were invaded a long time ago. America is occupied"" You're coming with us, Doctor Song. There's no way out this time"canton said ready to get her "There's always a way out" she said falling out of the window.

Area 51

"A We found Doctor Song.""These bricks, what are they made of? Where is she?"Andrew wonder what happend"She ran. Off the fiftieth floor""I'd say zero balance dwarf star alloy. The densest material in the universe. Nothing gets through that. You're building me the perfect prison. And it still won't be enough" he said frowning at canton.

Glen Canyon Dam - Arizona

Rory ran out of the door trying to run away " What are you waiting for" "I'm waiting for you to run. It'd look better if I shot you while you're running. Then again, looks aren't everything" canton said as he shot Rory. Back in the cell "Is there a reason you're doing this?" "I want you to know where you stand" canton said as they brought the body to his cell "In a cell""In the perfect cell. Nothing can penetrate these walls. Not a sound, not a radio wave, not the tiniest particle of anything. In here, you're literally cut off from the rest of the universe. So I guess they can't hear us, right" he said as he closed the door "Good work, Canton. Door sealed" "You bet.""Are you okay" he said getting out of his chains as the other wake up "that was interesting" " Finally" Beth said smiling "These things could really do with air holes"" Never had a complaint before" canton said as they all where happy to get out of the bag " Isn't it going to look odd that you're staying in here with us""yeah don't they think we gou g to do anything to you "raven said frowning"Odd, but not alarming. They know there's no way out of this place""Exactly. Whatever they might think we're doing in here, they know we're not going anywhere" andrew said leaning on the wall and it was the tardis "well that my husband" "Shall we" clone Rebecca said smiling " What about Doctor Song? She dove off a rooftop""Don't worry. She does that. Amy, Rory, open all the doors to the swimming pool. So, we know they're everywhere. Not just a landing party, an occupying force, and they 'have been here a very, very long time. But nobody knows that, because no one can remember them" Andrew said as he goes round the tardis with a beard as river wiped her hair after fallen in the swimming pool "So what are they up to" "No idea. But the good news is, we've got a secret weapon" he said smiling as he open the door to see a rocket "Apollo 11's your secret weapon" "No, no. It's not Apollo 11. That would be silly. It's Neil Armstrong's foot" and it goes into the theam tune.