Bad Day

Up in space stood the tardis inside the ship the phone was ringing and ringing and ringing and no one was answering but then amy answer it " hello oh hello he not here who this" "don't answer the phone I answer the phone yes your mum fine nothing is wrong your majesty it's  your son he want to talk to you. But you can't talk your a fish and what he going to think when he see you like this. Ok well I got another call I call you back, yes he right here I call you back " said Andrew as he put the phone to the fish then he lift the bit of newspaper up that had a fly on it and he put the phone down," what that all about "" I was at a party a thing happens and now we in big trouble "said Andrew explaining what happening and where he was. Andrew  was wearing a nice suite with a hate on and a white bow tie and amy wanted to know who was at the party" so you dressed up nice was river at the party""no just me and rose we where celebrate "said Andrew as he smile and spings around and heads to the door but was stopped by Amy again" doctor I need to talk to you""Rory she having emotion it's his turn " said Andrew as he calls out for Rory who came down the stairs and wonder what going on," you take turns "" you OK amy " said Rory as he see that she upset. So he stands next to her but Andrew realised he got the wrong fish" rose we got the wrong fish "" OK we need to go back to the pet shop but what about the other "rose called back wondering what they going to do about raven, Beth and clone Rebecca" they asleep they should be fine "so they had to go and get the right fish back and this was Andrew bad day.