Meeeting The 13th Doctor

As the other went back to the house to take rose home the doctor and Charlotte where in the tardis ready to go on their next trip. Charlotte was reading a book on the chair when the doctor walked to her and made her jump "hey hon" "oh you made me jump honey you ok" she asked looking at him placing the book on the chair he smiled and gave her two ticket "I got this for you" "take that are playing in Sheffield omg thank you" she said smiling as she hug him "your welcome honey" she gigged and the doctor pulled the leaver and they head to Sheffield to see take that.

Meanwhile in Sheffield 2019 the tardis was parked near the group of flats in yaz flat the doctor, Ryan and Graham where sitting down having a party "doc when your birthdays" "I don't know but I'm like over 2,000 years old" she said smiling as they eat some birthday cake as it was Ryan birthday "wow" "doctor can you hear that" yaz said as they hear the sound of  a tardis "i don't know yaz least look out the window" "is that another tardis" Ryan said as they see another tardis landing near the other one the door open as a women walked out "who that doc" "where she gone" Ryan wonder as they see the door open and the doctor had gone so they follow her outside to see her runing to the girl "Charlotte Charlotte, Charlotte" "oh hello can I help you" Charlotte wonder as the other join the doctor wondering what going on "doc what are you doing" "doc omg doctor" Charlotte said smiling as they hug each other the doctor huged her tight with tears in her eyes "ahh it's good to see you" "and you, you regenerate" Charlotte said smiling as the doctor blushes "what you think" "very nice who your friends" "this is my fam Ryan, Graham and yaz" she introduced them as they shake her hands "pleased to meet you" "So how you know each other" Ryan wonder as the door open as the 11th doctor came out and froze "my wife" "hello I'm the doctor".

To be continued.....