Tardis In Chyien Mountin

In chyien mountain complex hammand was talking with the team after their last mission" OK so did you find anything on this planet "" just some rocks sir "jack said showing pictures as they all look" right "" alert alert "sounded the alarm as the guards ran to them" What's going on "" someone in the base sir "the guard said as they ran downstairs to find out what's going on.

" What's going on "" there's a noise in the base lisern "said one of technician as they turn the sound on to hear a wheazing noise" What on earth is that "" I have no idea sound like someone breathing "Sam said as she wonder what going on" what do you thi k we should do "" we go and look "jack said as they go down to where the noise was coming from when they see a blue box parked in a room" what on earth is a police box "" what it doing here "tealc(sorry if I spelt that wrong) said as he walked towerd the box when the box open and the doctor and Charlotte stepped out" hello"" hello "Charlotte said smiling waving as they point guns at them" your coming with us "" OK take us to your leader "the doctor said smiling as Charlotte knew this was not a good time to make jokes. So they walk to hammand office and sat on the chair" who are you and what you doing here "" um in Charlotte and this is my husband the doctor and we are here on our honeymoon "Charlotte said smiling as the doctor got out his sonic and scanned the air" there some energy here alien "" matt what's going on " Charlotte said as she saw him as he got up and ran downstairs to see the stargate.

" you got a alien thing here "" what is it matt "Charlotte said seeing the stargate as the other ran after them" stop get away from there "" what are you doing with alien technology "the doctor asked them standing infront of Charlotte looking at them his face full of angry" it's classified we can't tell you "" oh I hope your not using it to hurt the earth because I will stop you "he said as hammand looked at him" who do you think you are talking me this way""I'm the doctor I'm a time Lord. I'm 1,000 years old I got two hearts and if you want to destroy earth I'm the one who has to stop you".

To be continued....

I do not own doctor who or stargate SG 1