The Girl Who Waited

Back outside rose house the tardis landed and they all walk out as the other waited "hey you ok" "yeah I'm fine just wanted to see my baby" rose said as she ran in as Andrew smiled "so as rose wants to stay who wants to come on our next adventure"""I come" Beth said as she walked to him "yeah same" merlin walked to him to "OK you lot stay here we be back" "OK gave fun" raven said as the other head into the tardis as it disappeared. Andrew wears a long coat and walked round the tardis "Apalapucia"" Say it again" merlin said frowning "Apalapucia""Apalapu" amy said "Chia""Apalapucia" Rory said frowning "Apalapuci"" Apalapucia. What a beautiful word"Beth said liking the word "Beautiful word, beautiful world. Apalapucia, voted number two planet in the top ten greatest destinations for the discerning intergalactic traveller" "Why couldn't we go to number one" Rory wonder " It's hideous. Everyone goes to number one. Planet of the coffee shops. Apalapucia. I give you sunsets, spires, soaring silver colonnades. I give you" "Doors" Beth said frowning looking at the door "Doors. Yes. I give you doors. But on the other side of those doors, I give you sunsets, spires, soaring silver colonnades" "Have you seen my phone" amy wonder " Your phone" "Yeah" she nods "Your mobile telephone? I bring you to a paradise planet, two billion light years from Earth, and you want to update Twitter"" Sunsets, spires, soaring silver colonnades. It's a camera phone" she explained " On the counter, by the DVDs""Thank you" she said going inside " How do we get in" "I don't know. Push a button" Beth said as Rory pushed a button "Okay, so rain check on the soaring silver colonnades""Yeah. It's a magnifying glass" Rory said frowning "Hey? Hey, it's locked""yesh , push the button" Merlin said as they heard amy "Rory" "Come on, Amy"Rory said as amy did not come" Great""Where is she? Where on wherever we are is my wife" he wonder as he saw she was not there "Rory, I think I've found her""What do you mean you've found her? Whoa. No, but, she's not, she's not here I can see her, but she's not here Where am I? In fact, where are you? Whoa" Rory said as he saw Amy through the glass and then a robot came in "Hands. Hello, hands. Robot with hands, Rory"" Welcome to the Twostreams facility. Will you be visiting long" the handbots said "Er, Doctor, something's happening" "Er, Amy? Stay calm. Stay still. Ah, time's gone wobbly. I hate it when it does that" andrew said as merlin looked at the robot "Will you be visiting long" "Good question. Bit sinister. What's the answer to not get us killed" he said trying to use his magic "It's okay, I've got you, you're fine" "Will you be visiting long" the robot asked "Doctor? A little help, Doctor"" And where have you been" amy wonder "What do I tell it" "I've been here a week" she said as they look shock "what" "A week" merlin said frowning "A week? I'm so sorry. Ah-ha. Same room, different times. Two different timestreams running parallel but at different speeds. Amy, you're in a faster timestream" "Doctor, it's going again" amy said "Doctor" "Amy" andrew said trying to get the glass to work "Doctor" and it goes into the theam tune.

The tardis fly through the vortex and it introduces the cast of the show. And the title and then we arrive back in the room"Come on. Gotcha. There. Stabilised, settled, shush""Why has this got hands" merlin wonder looking at it "Organic skin. Ultimate universal interface, grown and grafted, not born. I mean, it's actually seeing with its fingers, scanning the room. But why not just give it eyes" "Will you be visiting long" the handbots said " As long as it takes Amy, what exactly did you do" "I just, I came in And I pressed the door button" amy said sitting down "Oh Amy, there are two buttons. The green anchor and the red waterfall Which one did you push," "I pushed the red waterfall" she said frowning "Great Amy? I pressed Red Waterfall, and she wasn't there""Okay, so you can't follow her directly. You know, it's never simple. Did you hear that, Handbot? She pressed the wrong button, that's all. We're aliens, we didn't know" Beth said frowning "Statement rejected. Apalapucia is under planet-wide quarantine. This is a kindness facility for those infected with Chen seven" "What" merlin said covering his mouth "Chen Seven, hmm" "The one day plague" Andrew said "What, you get it for a day" "No, you get it, and you die in a day" he said as they cover their mouth "There are forty thousand residents in the Twostreams Facility. Please remain in the sterile areas. Visiting hours are now.""Sterile area. I'm safe" Andrew said sitting down "What about me" "Chen Seven only affects two-hearted races like Apalapucians" "andrew explain" And Time Lords""Yeah, like you" Beth said frowning "Walk into that facility, I'm dead in a day Time moves faster on Amy's side of the glass Amy, you said you'd been here a week. What did you eat" "Nothing. I wasn't hungry" amy said frowning "No, because that Red Waterfall time is compressed. That's the point. The Time Glass syncs up the Two timestreams for visits. You could be in here for a day, and watch them live out their entire lives""And watch them grow old in front of your eyes " merlin said looking in the glass "That's horrible No, Rory, it's kind. You've got a choice. Sit by their Bedside for twenty four hours and watch them die, or sit in here for twenty four hours and watch them live. Which would you choose""Doctor? Doctor, no, don't leave me" amy said upset "I'm here, Amy. I'm right here""Where are you? Am I looking at you" amy said wondering "Turn left just a fraction. Bit more. Stop. That's it""Eye to eye" she said looking at him "Eye to eye to eye""Hello" merlin waves "Amy, I'm taking the Time Glass back to the Tardis. Like satnav, I'll use it to get a lock, then smash through using the Tardis to get you out. Until then, you're on your own""Er, what are you doing" Beth wonder looking at him"Locking it on to Amy. Small act of vandalism. No one'll mind, Ah, that'll be the small act of vandalism alarm. Amy, I need you to go into the facility just for a bit. Find somewhere safe and leave me a sign. Remember, you're immune to Chen Seven, but don't let them give you anything. They don't know you're alien. Their kindness will kill you. Now go""Rory, I love you. Now save me. Go on" she said going through the door "This is locked onto Amy permanently. Play the signal into the console, the Tardis'll follow it. Now then, I know you're in here Er, er, ha ha! How do I look" "Ridiculous" Beth said frowning "Glasses are cool, see" "Oh, yes. Hello, handsome man" andrew said putting the glases on rory "Oh, hello""Hello, Rory-cam" he said smiling "Huh" "Oh, you can see what I see" Rory said looking round "We're breaking into Twostreams. Now, I can't go in there. The Chen Seven'll kill me, no regeneration. You will be my eyes and ears""we come with you "merlin said as Beth nods at the doctor" I stay with Andrew you go with Rory "" OK sounds good "Andrew said smiling"Rory-cam. Rescue Amy. Got it,""That's the spirit. Now, smashing through a timewall could get a bit hairy" he said as they get ready to save amy "Is it safe" "Don't know. Never tried. Best hold onto something" he said as they held on to the tardis as he pulled the leaver.