Planet Of 1,000 Stars

Previously as the other went on their next adventure Charlotte and the doctor where heading on their honeymoon. But Charlotte was trying to keep her powers under control and she hit the doctor with one of her powers what will happen next least find out.

In Charlotte bedroom Charlotte was in a lot of pain her head was hurting. Her eyes started to glow bright and she was nearly under skylar power when she touched her locket and she fell to the floor gasping for breath. She was glad she finally escaped skylar power but nor did she know the pendent was glowing red under her top and it was not turning off this was bad very bad indeed. Charlotte turned to the doctor and ran to him " matt, matt MATT ARE YOU OK" Charlotte pulled him on the bed and got some ice and put it on his head and hoped he will be OK. Charlotte felt bad about what happened and she could not believe she hurt her husband and she was very upset about it "wake up matt please I don't want I lose you" but nothing he was very still not moving Charlotte cheek his pulse trying to see if he OK she felt a pulse and sigh with relief and stroked his hair she yawn and layed her head in his chest hugging him tight hoping he wake up soon.

A few hour later the doctor opend his eyes slowly and looked down to see Charlotte lying on his chest fast asleep he touched her hair stroking it "Charlotte you ok hon" "matt you ok" Charlotte said waking up fast to see he ok she huged him as he fell back on the bed as Charlotte cryed with tears" you ok honey I'm so happy I was so worried. I'm so sorry about what happened ""no don't blaim yourself hon its not your fault" the doctor said sitting up and placing her on his lap. A tear ran down her cheek as he wiped it smiling "are you ok are your hurt" "no I'm OK hon you don't need to worry about me" Charlotte said kissing him on his lips he stoped and touched her hair "you sre important to me and I prove it come with me" he said taking her hand as they ran to the door "but I'm not dressed" "your beautiful just the way you are" he said as she blushes as he started to open the door and looked at her "close your eyes" Charlotte nodded and closed her eyes and they both walk out and the doctor closed the door and stoped "OK now open them" "omg this is gorgeous where are we" Charlotte asked looking round to see stars in the sky there where so many of them she could not believe it "the planet of a 1000 stars" "wow I can't believe it thank you" Charlotte said as she huged him as they larght and head to the restaurant.

Meanwhile in the castle skylar was sitting on the throne as she bang her hand against the chair "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was so close" "Mum we got a problem" Rebecca said as skylar walked to her "What's going on" " the pendent it's still glowing" Rebecca said frowning at her as skylar smiled "brilliant this is good it means our plan is working and soon she will be under my control and no one will stop me no one hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha ".

To be continued....