Time

Up in space stood the tardis inside the ship Andrew was fixing underneath the tardis console as rose, Beth, raven, clone Rebecca helps him amy came up the step and pulled him out " hey " hey "said Andrew as he smiles at her as he goes back under the tardis console, rose knew there was something wrong so she stood up and walked to her" you ok""yeah I just need to talk to Andrew about something " said amy as she look at rose With frown" so what you doing anyway""he teaching Rory how to fix the tardis " said raven telling her what Andrew was doing amy looked down to see Rory at the bottom of the tardis she frowned and crossed her arm" hang on you let him help you but why not me""you don't want to Andrew i let her drive my car once "Rory said as he put some glasses on as he looked through the glass. Amy smiled and looked at rose and Andrew smiling at each other" it was to the end if the road and your just jealous that I past my driving test first time""you cheated you wear a skirt "said Rory as he smiles at them amy shock her head and looked to see rose touch Andrew chest she frowned and leans against the tardis " it was any old skirt I wear this one it was this skirt" "what happened Andrew why the tardis lights gone out "said rose as the tardis light go out and the tardis moves a bit. 

Andrew looked down at Rory" did you drop something Rory "" sorry "said Rory as he walked up to them Andrew frowned and turned the light back on in the tardis" I told you not to drop anything oh""is that even possible "said  Beth as they see a second tardis in the original tardis with there mouth open as they did not know what to say about what going on" take a guess "" no " said Rory replied to the question Andrew asked. Andrew frowned and walked to the other tardis" that's the one""wow that is awesome "said clone as she  saw Andrew go through one tardis and ending up coming through the other door" well I'm so glad you find it funny now we stuck here""OK kids this is going to be complicating "said another amy as she walked through the door smiling. 

To be contained..