Time Lord

Outside the gallery Charlotte parents and the detective where parking outside "OK so we go in find out what we need and get out" "agreed" they both nod so they head out the car and head in "hello can I help you" "yes have you heard of the doctor" David asked as the gallery owner nods and took them to a area on the gallery "this is the blue horse area and the doctor" "that's Charlotte" her mum said in shock seeing a big statue of her daughter there.

"what has that monster done to here" "look" David said as they see Charlotte signing autograph "come on" "Charlotte wait stop" her dad called as Charlotte turned and smiled "hello how can I help you" "it's us your mum and dad" her mum said smiling as Charlotte looked confused "I don't have a mum and dad they died in the time war""Charlotte there you oh hello again " the doctor said smiling seeing if Charlotte was OK then he saw her parents and knew it was time to go" who are they matt "" no one come on "he said as they walked but then was stoped by her dad" you made her forget us you only saw us yesterday "" it's the power it's very strong I'm sorry "the doctor said saying how sorry he was" you get away from here now "" no leave him alone he done nothing wrong "Charlotte said standing up for him when David grabes her arm" come on back home we need to sort this out "" Charlotte no leave her alone" the doctor said as Charlotte was taken away "Charlotte".

He frowned and secretly ran after them as they took her to their home"tie her up "" no leave me alone I don't know you "Charlotte said as she got tied up on a chair" you do we are you family "" I told you they died in the time war "Charlotte said trying to get out as her eyes glowed" TIME LORD "" what going on" David wonder frowning as they step back Charlotte eyes kept on glowing as she looked at them "TIME LORD TIME LORD TIME LORD".

TO BE CONTINUED...