Getting Arested In the Past

(i do not own merlin hope you enjoy this part of the story)

The sun was shining now over the planet of the 1,000 stars and the doctor and Charlotte where going out of the hotel and walked to the tardis ready for their next adventure. The doctor open the door and Charlotte giggle as she followed she was excited about where they going next and the doctor was not giving much away. As the tardis disappeared Charlotte went upstairs to get dressed when she saw someone in her bed "who are you" "dont be afraid I'm here to help" said the person on her bed as Charlotte closed the door and look at her "who are you" "my name is Natalie your in danger that pendent is still glowing you must be careful" she said frowning as Charlotte looked confused "OK so what do I do" "controle your power" she said as Charlotte looked at it in shock "but do I tell matt hello Natalie" Charlotte said looking around not seeing the women on the bed.

Charlotte frowned and got dressed and went downstairs as the tardis lands the doctor looked at her worried "you ok" "yeah I'm fine so where are we" Charlotte wonder as she walked to the door. He smiled and ran to the door and opend it to find that they landed in the throne room where uther, Arthur and the nights where standing in shock of what they saw "oh hello um sorry about this" "who are you what is this" uther wonder looking at them frowning "um I'm the doctor and this is my wife Charlotte" "I'm merlin this is Arthur and king uther" merlin said standing forward shaking their hands "magic is back that was magic" "no its not its a time machine not magic" the doctor said frowning as the guards go near them "arrest them" "what for we did not do anything" Charlotte said as Arthur walked to them "you have magic how did this box apear can you explain that" "um it apeaar and reappears" the doctor said as the knights hold them "well you can take that to the grave we do not take magic here take them away" "noo noo" Charlotte said as they got taken away to the cells "oh this is grate so much for a grate honeymoon" "we be OK I promise" the doctor said as he hugged her in the cell wondering if they going to get out.

To be continued...