Lottie

Back in the complex the doctor and Charlotte where in cells again the speech the doctor used did not work a d he was pacing the cell as Charlotte watch him "hon yoir making me dizzy" "my speach did not work" he said frowning as Charlotte sat up "hon you just told them your a alien and you said they got alien tech so they going to kill you""good point sorry about this cell again "the doctor said siting next to her as he huged her" its OK hon I am ust to it " then Charlotte sighed she had not seen her family in a while and she mist them the doctor looked at her and touched her cheek" you ok hon "" I miss my family "she said sobbing into his arms.

After he took her on his adventure her family had not seen Charlotte in a while and after changing her it felt wrong for her to not see them" I know you do I'm sorry I took you away from them "" It's not your fault "she said as he frowned his eyes full of darkness" is it "" you are needed "Sam said as she came in the doctor nodded and walked to the door" I be back " be safe" Charlotte said as the door closed and he walked out as a figure in the shadow watches them "hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha soon Charlotte will be mine".

" sit down doctor" "thank you nice chair any Jamie dodgers" the doctor smiled as they look at him frowning "no OK never mind so why am I here" "blood test" said fraiser as she walked to him as he got out of the seat "I can't my blood could rewrite human science" "oh I see well what about Charlotte" she asked as the doctor shock his head "same we both time Lords" "right ok well can you help us against our enemy" jack asked as the doctor froze and was about to say something when the guard came in "come quick" so they ran back to the cell and a figure stood there as Charlotte looked scared at the doctor as he tried to get to her but was stoped by the figure "who are you "" I am lottie and I'm Andrew and rose daughter ".

To be continued...